VTTW Board Index
May 07, 2024, 04:32:36 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What is it with Doc,Jeff and Heather on 990 the sports animal?  (Read 4567 times)
WoodstockVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« on: November 26, 2012, 03:53:04 EST »

Those morons have Their hearts set on Bob Stoops! I can't figure that out,what would make them think He would leave for a rebuilding job at Tennessee?

Lets go Braves,win the National League East!

LETS GO VOLS,KICK SEC A&& IN 2013!!!
Creek Walker
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2012, 03:57:19 EST »

It isn't just those three. If it were just them, you could chalk it up to nonsense, because any three people who post on this forum have more collective football knowledge than those three.

There is actually quite a bit of smoke out there on Stoops. In fact, if it weren't for the Grumors, the Vol Nation would be convinced that Stoops is the next coach. According to who you talk to, Stoops has put out feelers to Tennessee to let them know that he would be interested in talking about the job, and Hart has dropped hints to boosters that Stoops is high on his list. Maybe it's a ploy by Stoops to get more money out of Oklahoma. Or maybe he is truly ready to leave. Personally, I think he would be nuts to leave. But the writing is already on the wall. Barring an undefeated season or two and a national championship, he won't be there for more than 3 or 4 more years. The natives are growing restless in Norman.
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2012, 03:59:22 EST »

Bobby Denton (I think?) was on last night and said he gives it credence because it might be that Stoops is like Spurrier was at UF...getting out while the getting is good.  Which is the most credible thing I have heard, but it still seems unlikely.

I would take Stoops in a minute, but OU due to it's proximity to Texas is still a bit easier to recruit to.

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
VoLynteer
Heisman

One klassy lady

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2012, 05:00:23 EST »

So does Hyams....
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2012, 05:07:41 EST »

Those morons have Their hearts set on Bob Stoops! I can't figure that out,what would make them think He would leave for a rebuilding job at Tennessee?

They are morons, indeed.
VoLynteer
Heisman

One klassy lady

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2012, 05:11:21 EST »

Bobby Denton (I think?) was on last night and said he gives it credence because it might be that Stoops is like Spurrier was at UF...getting out while the getting is good.  Which is the most credible thing I have heard, but it still seems unlikely.

I would take Stoops in a minute, but OU due to it's proximity to Texas is still a bit easier to recruit to.

This is exactly what Hyams said this morning.
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2012, 09:50:05 EST »

This is exactly what Hyams said this morning.

It might have been Hyams last night also.  I didn't catch the name of the host, but the guest was Chris Low.  Probably was Hyams....

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
101stDad
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2012, 09:51:56 EST »

It might have been Hyams last night also.  I didn't catch the name of the host, but the guest was Chris Low.  Probably was Hyams....

Hyams isn't on that show.  Normally Brent Hubbs and John Brice are on with Low. 
VoLynteer
Heisman

One klassy lady

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2012, 09:52:02 EST »

It might have been Hyams last night also.  I didn't catch the name of the host, but the guest was Chris Low.  Probably was Hyams....
Wes Rucker tweeted a couple of hours ago that Stoops says he is happy in Oklahoma.
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2012, 09:55:46 EST »

Hyams isn't on that show.  Normally Brent Hubbs and John Brice are on with Low. 

Hubbs sounds right.  They announced who it was, I just forgot.

Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2012, 12:51:59 EST »

Wes Rucker tweeted a couple of hours ago that Stoops says he is happy in Oklahoma.

Ever been to Oklahoma?  I don't think it's possible for anyone to be truly happy in that place. 

101stDad
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2012, 01:16:38 EST »

Ever been to Oklahoma?  I don't think it's possible for anyone to be truly happy in that place. 

Well I never been to heaven
But I been to Oklahoma
Well they tell me I was born there
But I really don't remember
In Oklahoma, not Arizona
What does it matter
What does it matter

UTnbama
In The Two Deep

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2012, 01:23:32 EST »

Used to live there. Flat as a table top, hardly any trees except in the north east, and what trees there are all lean in one direction from the blasted wind blowing about 40 miles/hr all the blamed time. No thanks!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: