VTTW Board Index
May 07, 2024, 09:47:07 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Comments about the Auburn job...  (Read 1246 times)
UTnbama
In The Two Deep

View Profile
« on: November 27, 2012, 05:00:54 EST »

Heard on radio & some very informed sources that the Auburn job is not that attractive right now with the lack of control that any HC would have in the program. Sources are saying too many fingers in the pie, too much control by admin, and too little control by HC make the Auburn job a very hard sell to any top coach. Sound familiar? I'm also not foregetting the NCAA.
 This situation is what Hart is trying to solve here at UT. He knows that a top tier coach is going to balk at the lack of control he would have right now in this program. It's not as bad as Auburn, but does have areas that need to be addressed. He is using the leverage of hiring the best coach to get this accomplished.
 I can tell you for a certainty (inside BOT source here) that Saban has pretty much complete control at bammer, anything he wants and the BOT will see that he gets it. The stories are absolutely true about Auburn, they are also true about Saban & Alabama, and I feel reasonably sure that they are also true for us here at UT.
WoodstockVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2012, 05:03:18 EST »

I would think Fedora would be a good Candidate for Auburn. It's going to be hard for The Barners to get a top shelf Coach since the NCAA is going to put the hammer down hard

Lets go Braves,win the National League East!

LETS GO VOLS,KICK SEC A&& IN 2013!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: