VTTW Board Index
May 05, 2024, 07:34:50 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Indy vs Denver . Who you got? Lots of Denver fans here in South Dakota.  (Read 2573 times)
volsboy
All-SEC

View Profile
« on: January 09, 2015, 05:35:35 EST »

Cowherd made a comment today that Peyton is 12-13 in playoff games when the temp is below 40 degrees. I think it is significant that a guy that wins 75% of his games has that record in cold weather. Right now it is -6 here. I'm sure it will be warmer in Denver on Sunday. I love the guy and it bothers the hell out of me when people call him a choker and good regular season QB. I pray he gets another SB. Cowherd stated that Peyton is a control freak. The way to beat him is to get him out of his comfort zone. So who wins Sunday?

volsboyinsodak
Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2015, 06:44:54 EST »

Heard this morning the temp for the game is around 43.

Pulling for Denver.....but something hasn't seemed right with Peyton lately.
VOLMAN
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2015, 07:35:21 EST »

the QB but it's the team makeup and how they match up with the opposing team that generally wins games, especially in playoffs where you're playing against the best. I'd loved to have seen what Peyton could have accomplished with a team like Brady had for years or like Seattle now...he's never had a dominant D or great OL and run game. The new offensive philosophy Denver's coach has them running ain't gonna help a bit either.   
RockyMtnVol
In The Two Deep

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2015, 09:20:56 EST »

The Donkeys' defense is solid, with some key injuries recovering with the bye week.  If Luck scrambles and makes plays, Indy has a chance.  If not, the Donkey D takes it.
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2015, 04:12:55 EST »

The Colts are my favorite team but it's hard to pull against Peyton.

I look at it this way...it's a win win situation for me.  It's an "anti-meteor" game.   

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
RockinGrannyVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2015, 03:01:26 EST »

I'll be cheering for Peyton and the Broncos!   

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: