VTTW Board Index
May 09, 2024, 06:05:44 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Falcons are going to pound the Buccaneers  (Read 2970 times)
WoodstockVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« on: December 30, 2012, 02:38:11 EST »

The Falcons will pound the Buccaneers and finish the regular season 14-2. Dallas will also beat the Redskins and win the NFC East

Lets go Braves,win the National League East!

LETS GO VOLS,KICK SEC A&& IN 2013!!!
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2012, 04:24:13 EST »

If Smith is smart, he'll rest the starters for the playoffs.  This game is completely meaningless. I wouldn't even watch it, but the only alternative in that time slot is an even worse game- Titans/Jags.

WoodstockVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2012, 04:26:15 EST »

If Smith is smart, he'll rest the starters for the playoffs.  This game is completely meaningless. I wouldn't even watch it, but the only alternative in that time slot is an even worse game- Titans/Jags.

Is the Texans-Colts game on tv? I want the Colts to win so that the Broncos will be the #1 seed in the AFC

Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2012, 04:29:08 EST »

Is the Texans-Colts game on tv? I want the Colts to win so that the Broncos will be the #1 seed in the AFC

It's not on here.  It may be where you are.

WoodstockVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2012, 04:33:11 EST »

It's not on here.  It may be where you are.

I bet We have to watch the Bengals-Ravens game. The Titans are never on tv down here. I remember when I lived in Chatsworth that Chattanooga had Them on every week

WoodstockVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2012, 10:07:35 EST »

Falcons sleep walked to a loss. I think their minds will be in it when the Playoffs begin

Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2012, 12:05:00 EST »

And that's why you ALWAYS rest your starters when there's nothing on the line.  Because even if they think they're going full speed, subconciously there's always going to be that little voice telling them to pull up.  And if the other team is going full bore and you're not, you're even MORE likely to get hurt.  Now we may be without Abraham and Robinson for the playoffs.  
« Last Edit: December 31, 2012, 12:11:16 EST by Black Diamond Vol » Logged

WoodstockVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2012, 12:18:45 EST »

And that's why you ALWAYS rest your starters when there's nothing on the line.  Because even if they think they're going full speed, subconciously there's always going to be that little voice telling them to pull up.  And if the other team is going full bore and you're not, you're even MORE likely to get hurt.  Now we may be without Abraham and Robinson for the playoffs.  

Damn,huge losses if They don't play!

WoodstockVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2013, 02:54:59 EST »

Robinson and Abraham will be ready to play for the playoff game according to the AJC

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: