VTTW Board Index
May 19, 2024, 06:32:25 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Utah State Tailgate  (Read 2597 times)
EmerilVOL
Heisman

Its Tailgating Time in Tennessee (AGAIN)!!!

View Profile WWW
« on: August 28, 2014, 04:02:40 EDT »

OK ALL FOR THE FIRST TAILGATE OF THE YEAR......

We are going to be doing some good food again.  Skewers is the name of the game for this first tailgate.  Chicken, Beef, and Pork.....for the Chicken we are doing a proscuitto wrapped chicekn piece with manchego or fontina cheese and grape tomato skewer,  for the beef it is a filet piece with fingerling potato and asparagus (if I can find some decent asparagus) in a steak sauce, and for the pork - lime infused coconut milk marinated pork with fresh onions in a spicy chili sauce in lettuce wraps.  Yeah gonna haul out some of the best Gentleman Jack I can steal out of my bar....or just take and put in the truck....

We will probably have some breakfast samplings also...in the vein of breakfast wraps with ham, eggs, and tater tots in a cucumber tazitki sauce.  

Oh and BTW Gregg the Margarita Machine is coming home so you can pick it up.  

I hope to see you there and will welcome you with open arms.  The location is the lot at the corner of Clinch and James Agee - AKA 15th Street behind the UT Biology Annex.  (15th street is the cross street of the UT Law Building and Kingston Pike)   We will be there early as always.

« Last Edit: September 01, 2014, 02:03:42 EDT by TheRealOrange » Logged

I made this post and I approved it.
EmerilVOL

10EC
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2014, 06:31:59 EDT »

Is there anything I can bring?  Coke products etc..?
EmerilVOL
Heisman

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2014, 07:07:52 EDT »

Is there anything I can bring?  Coke products etc..?

Drinks or whatever you want to bring for your edification of drinkage.....

In other words you are responsible for your drinks.....

EmerilVOL

EmerilVOL
Heisman

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2014, 04:04:26 EDT »

PS We will be there about 9 AM if any of you are early irds and want to come by for some breakfast fixings about 10 or so.

EmerilVOL

BGHarper
Starter

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2014, 06:45:05 EDT »

OK ALL FOR THE FIRST TAILGATE OF THE YEAR......

We are going to be doing some good food again.  Skewers is the name of the game for this first tailgate.  Chicken, Beef, and Pork.....for the Chicken we are doing a proscuitto wrapped chicekn piece with manchego or fontina cheese and grape tomato skewer,  for the beef it is a filet piece with fingerling potato and asparagus (if I can find some decent asparagus) in a steak sauce, and for the pork - lime infused coconut milk marinated pork with fresh onions in a spicy chili sauce in lettuce wraps.  Yeah gonna haul out some of the best Gentleman Jack I can steal out of my bar....or just take and put in the truck....

We will probably have some breakfast samplings also...in the vein of breakfast wraps with ham, eggs, and tater tots in a cucumber tazitki sauce.  

Oh and BTW Gregg the Margarita Machine is coming home so you can pick it up.  

I hope to see you there and will welcome you with open arms.  The location is the lot at the corner of Clinch and James Agee - AKA 15th Street behind the UT Biology Annex.  (15th street is the cross street of the UT Law Building and Kingston Pike)   We will be there early as always.

I'm hungry. Emeril does it up right.

BG
« Last Edit: August 29, 2014, 06:46:42 EDT by BGHarper » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: