VTTW Board Index
April 20, 2024, 12:52:34 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Janzen Jackson is back in school, with football team*  (Read 21033 times)
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 07, 2011, 07:44:42 EDT »

One of the most chill-giving moments of my life.
ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 07, 2011, 08:05:35 EDT »

This video is one of my favorites.  I love that we didn't even attempt to throw the ball. 

They KNEW we were going to run. We DNGAS.

"I think this is the most important non-important thing in the world." - Actor and Tennessee fan David Keith on Tennessee football
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 07, 2011, 09:40:53 EDT »

It would be wonderful and infuse the whole team with a level of confidence they have not had in years.

I can just see it now.......we are up 3 with 4 min to go. The opposing team punts to us with 3 timeouts left playing for a stop and punt with little time elapsing. We run it every play, grinding out 3 first downs and chewing up the clock then take a knee for the win. Did I mention that game sends us to the SECCG?!    

Too much to hope for this year but a fan can dream, because that is what fans do.      

Yeah, but if it's the game that sends us to the SECCG, then it's almost certainly against Kentucky.  And we already do that against Kentucky.

Inspector Vol
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 07, 2011, 09:46:08 EDT »

I was thinking bigger so I tried to reign it in a bit.   

Yeah, but if it's the game that sends us to the SECCG, then it's almost certainly against Kentucky.  And we already do that against Kentucky.
ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 07, 2011, 10:13:08 EDT »

Even in the worst of times, it's what we do.

"I think this is the most important non-important thing in the world." - Actor and Tennessee fan David Keith on Tennessee football
murfvol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 08, 2011, 01:14:50 EDT »

I am extremely optimistic. We'll do some dumb things because we're young, but do them with enthusiasm. I can live with that*. BTW, I signed up for the all sports picnic in Nashville today. It's not enlightening, but I don't care.

http://2011allsportspicnic.eventbrite.com

*Though I reserve the right to gripe for 24 hours after the game about them

"The more the words, the less the meaning, and how does that profit anyone?" - Ecclesiastes 6:11
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: