VTTW Board Index
April 30, 2024, 12:02:45 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: On a Texas A&M board....  (Read 2947 times)
Oldvol75
All-SEC

View Profile
« on: August 12, 2011, 09:09:35 EDT »

I just got through looking at, I came across some interesting threads. One in particular. It's seems they had their 2 graduations today. When the president got to the stage the students began chanting,"SEC,". He replied,"it's a great day to be a Texas Aggie!"

Sorry, but I can't post a link from the phone. From reading their posts, this is a done deal!

Thoughts????

God “The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the external rules of order and right which Heaven itself has ordained.” from George Washington’s first Inaugural address.
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2011, 09:47:40 EDT »

I for one am all for it.  I think them and FSU would be awesome additions to the SEC and I love the tradition both schools bring.  I've always kind of liked FSU.
ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2011, 11:38:33 EDT »

I would be OK with FSU but I bet UF blocks it.

I would love to have North Carolina but it will never happen.

VPI would probably be OK but I hate them so I make up excuses why they suck. Not sure why I hate VPI so much but I do.

"I think this is the most important non-important thing in the world." - Actor and Tennessee fan David Keith on Tennessee football
PirateVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2011, 11:49:33 EDT »

Anybody thought what might happen with conference alignment if two schools from the Big 12 (10) came into the SEC?  Guess which Western Division schhols are the furtherest East?

Say hello to the two schools +/- I-65.

All men dream: but not equally.
Those who Dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds
Wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the
Dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they
May act their dream with open eyes, to make it Possible.
This I did.
—T. E. Lawrence,
The Seven Pillars of Wisdom
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly." - David Hackworth

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet"
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis
101stDad
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2011, 11:56:09 EDT »

I still believe it will be Kliempsein, and in a strange way I kind of hope it will.  That would give me even more reason to hate them, as if I needed more reason. 

Not sure I could actaully attend a game there, however.  I'm not sure if the statute of limitations on that thing has run out yet.  It's only been 32 years.   
tnflower
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2011, 12:10:24 EDT »

It's only been 32 years.   

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: