VTTW Board Index
April 29, 2024, 01:16:35 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bama's Richardson and his tricked out Yukon..  (Read 8064 times)
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« on: September 27, 2011, 03:40:53 EDT »

This stuff writes itself...

The law enforcement officer also noted as part of the “Details” section of the speeding ticket that Richardson “STATED HIS LARGE RIMS THROW SPEEDOMETER OFF.”

http://www.sportsbybrooks.com/docs-richardsons-2011-yukon-with-large-rims-29854

Clay Travis
@ClayTravisBGID Clay Travis
I would love to see the math on how an unemployed father of two without a rich family buys that car.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2011, 03:42:54 EDT by VinnieVOL » Logged
Volznut
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2011, 03:19:23 EDT »

and who is paying for the gas? A Yukon?   
ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2011, 03:33:37 EDT »

Yet we get dinged for every damn ticky tack violation in the world. 

"I think this is the most important non-important thing in the world." - Actor and Tennessee fan David Keith on Tennessee football
Oldvol75
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2011, 04:36:36 EDT »

Don't worry guys! I sure that Bama will fully investigate this and find absolutely find nothing wrong! After all the kids mom works at KFC and supports other kids, what could possibly be wrong with the picture???

God “The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the external rules of order and right which Heaven itself has ordained.” from George Washington’s first Inaugural address.
TallVol
Starter

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2011, 10:23:37 EDT »

I don't know how much credit to put into that Sports By Brooks guy but when you produce documents and photos, how can you not at least publically send an NCAA guy down to Bama?  Is that not what the NCAA uses for evidence these days?  A photo seemed to work against Bruce pretty well.
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2011, 03:22:18 EDT »

And that's not Trent's only vehicle.  Looks like he went to the Terelle Pryor school of car ownership.

http://www.sportsbybrooks.com/docs-richardsons-other-new-car-georgia-plates-29856

BigOrange Maniac
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2011, 03:43:41 EDT »

After reading and listening to what Alabama fans have had to say the past couple of days, a big part of me REALLY wants there to be fire behind all this Richardson smoke.

Is that wrong of me?
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2011, 03:51:37 EDT »

After reading and listening to what Alabama fans have had to say the past couple of days, a big part of me REALLY wants there to be fire behind all this Richardson smoke.

Is that wrong of me?

Absolutely not.   

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: