VTTW Board Index
April 29, 2024, 05:31:05 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: All this garbage rumors out there right now....  (Read 3130 times)
Oldvol75
All-SEC

View Profile
« on: November 30, 2011, 06:12:18 EST »

About CDD letting players back talk etc.... Look at his body of work, Bryce Brown, Janzen Jackson, etc..... Didn't put up with much on these two. Think about "why" someone would even want to start these kinds of rumors? Recruiting? People still wanting former coaches or the "big name guy"! Someone or some group is trying to cause havioc at this university! Go back and look at the Vandy celebration video, remember when the players were tossing CDD up in the air and chanting his name? You don't do that to a coach you don't like or respect! Some need to stop feeding the trolls!

God “The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the external rules of order and right which Heaven itself has ordained.” from George Washington’s first Inaugural address.
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2011, 06:33:31 EST »

Fwiw, Jackson was given chance after chance after chance.  Dooley gave him more leeway than I thought he shouldve at the time.
Oldvol75
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2011, 06:37:17 EST »

Fwiw, Jackson was given chance after chance after chance.  Dooley gave him more leeway than I thought he shouldve at the time.

But the main point is that he did ask him to leave. If the problem is what I think it is, then I view that more in line of trying to save a kid.

God “The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the external rules of order and right which Heaven itself has ordained.” from George Washington’s first Inaugural address.
ChattanoogaVol
All-SEC

Time is best spent with family and friends.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2011, 03:20:15 EST »

But the main point is that he did ask him to leave. If the problem is what I think it is, then I view that more in line of trying to save a kid.

At the risk of others on the team...................................too many chances!

Go Big Orange.
ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2011, 03:23:05 EST »

Jackson leaving wasn't his choice. Sorry but that's the truth. He failed too many drug tests and Dooley's hands were tied.

I'm not saying the rumors are 100% true... I have NO idea... but Jackson is not a good example.

"I think this is the most important non-important thing in the world." - Actor and Tennessee fan David Keith on Tennessee football
Volznut
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2011, 04:46:15 EST »

About CDD letting players back talk etc.... Look at his body of work, Bryce Brown, Janzen Jackson, etc..... Didn't put up with much on these two. Think about "why" someone would even want to start these kinds of rumors? Recruiting? People still wanting former coaches or the "big name guy"! Someone or some group is trying to cause havioc at this university! Go back and look at the Vandy celebration video, remember when the players were tossing CDD up in the air and chanting his name? You don't do that to a coach you don't like or respect! Some need to stop feeding the trolls!

Losing to UK and going 5-7. There was bound to be a shizzlestorm. It will blow over.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: