VTTW Board Index
May 01, 2024, 12:23:55 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Espn poll asking: "Who do you want to win the National Championship...  (Read 3424 times)
VOLveeta
« on: December 05, 2011, 05:43:46 EST »

LSU or Bammer?"  As of tonight only one state wants Bammer.  Every other state hates their stinking red neck asses as much as I do.

Love,
yer pal™,
VOLveeta
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2011, 07:14:26 EST »

LSU or Bammer?"  As of tonight only one state wants Bammer.  Every other state hates their stinking red neck asses as much as I do.

Love,
yer pal™,
VOLveeta

I approve of this message.   

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2011, 07:20:21 EST »

Actually Veeta, I checked it out.  The poll said "who do you think will win the BCS bowl"?

LOL!  I wish it were in fact "want to win" but it's not. 

I bet LSU would still get the great majority of the votes.

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
VOLveeta
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2011, 12:25:28 EST »

cut 'n paste:

Who do you want to win the Allstate BCS National Championship?

64%
      LSU

36%
      Alabama
BigOrange Maniac
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2011, 02:02:50 EST »

I'm probably the only person in orange, but I'll be rooting for Bammer to win. I just don't hate the program as much as many UT fans, and probably won't until we can get our program back on a competitive level...as far as I'm concerned it isn't much of a rivalry right now. Plus, I just flat like Nick Saban's style of football.

I don't like LSU and I sure can't root for that thug they have in their secondary.
RockinGrannyVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2011, 02:52:02 EST »

I'm probably the only person in orange, but I'll be rooting for Bammer to win. I just don't hate the program as much as many UT fans, and probably won't until we can get our program back on a competitive level...as far as I'm concerned it isn't much of a rivalry right now. Plus, I just flat like Nick Saban's style of football.

I don't like LSU and I sure can't root for that thug they have in their secondary.

If I had to choose between the two...I'd go with Bama for no other reason that I have so many friends that are Bama fans....but I will never, ever, say that RTR crap!  NEVER!!! 

VOLMAN
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2011, 03:57:40 EST »

a shot at another NC.
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2011, 04:14:25 EST »

cut 'n paste:

Who do you want to win the Allstate BCS National Championship?

64%
      LSU

36%
      Alabama

What?  No link?  I want to vote!

VOLveeta
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2011, 04:22:43 EST »

http://espn.go.com/

Still up as of 10:22am.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: