VTTW Board Index
April 29, 2024, 08:48:05 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "So many recruits lost here today"  (Read 3644 times)
BigOrange Maniac
« on: January 03, 2012, 01:49:20 EST »

@darickrogers: So many recruits lost today ... wish I could tell you otherwise fellas .. but that's whats goin on here
ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2012, 01:53:16 EST »

I'm not saying he's wrong but Da'rick needs to STFU and not put that stuff out publicly.

That being said... I just don't see how anybody doesn't see that football is as dysfunctional as ever. I have always tried to maintain hope but I'm just tired of all the constant drama. I thnk Dooley is a good coach and a good man but he is in over his head.

"I think this is the most important non-important thing in the world." - Actor and Tennessee fan David Keith on Tennessee football
BigOrange Maniac
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2012, 01:58:11 EST »

I'm not saying he's wrong but Da'rick needs to STFU and not put that stuff out publicly.

That being said... I just don't see how anybody doesn't see that football is as dysfunctional as ever. I have always tried to maintain hope but I'm just tired of all the constant drama. I thnk Dooley is a good coach and a good man but he is in over his head.

Agree on all accounts.

Although a couple of coaches choosing to leave your staff shouldn't necessarily be considered the head coach's fault, I was prepared to lose Wilcox to a school like Texas, or to any school Petersen wound up at. But to Washington?!? And by all accounts it is 100% Dooley's fault that Baggett is no longer on staff.

We've lost two coaches to Washington and a coach to Washington State. Those should not be lateral moves or upward moves. Plus we lost a coach who obviously still wants to coach to "retirement."
ChattanoogaVol
All-SEC

Time is best spent with family and friends.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2012, 02:14:19 EST »

I'll second that............................I have no faith in him to coach us to more than 6 wins.
And on Da'rick...............................he definitely needs to STFU and be a TEAM PLAYER.

« Last Edit: January 03, 2012, 02:16:02 EST by ChattanoogaVol » Logged

Go Big Orange.
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2012, 02:23:15 EST »

Collectively, we've got about the dumbest football program in the nation.  Between the coaches and players, I'd be surprised if you could find two brain cells to rub together.   
Inspector Vol
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2012, 02:58:59 EST »

Collectively, we've got about the dumbest football program in the nation.  Between the coaches and players, I'd be surprised if you could find two brain cells to rub together.   

Bingo!
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2012, 03:01:03 EST »

Actually, I think Dooley is the smartest coach in the SEC.  Not when it comes to matters pertaining to football, mind you, but other than that...

BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2012, 05:40:14 EST »

Yep   

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: