VTTW Board Index
April 28, 2024, 08:02:16 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Regarding the thread I asked that everyone read there is this  (Read 1924 times)
Inspector Vol
All-American

View Profile
« on: October 18, 2012, 10:25:10 EDT »

that I thought I should share. A message on Jay's Warriors facebook.

Herman Lathers
During this tough time everyone pretty much has the same thing to say. But as a former bone cancer survivor, I know what you're going through. As a man of god, I found out that God never puts more on you than you can bear. Jay, you were chosen by God to be a light and a testament to those who have come in contact with you and those who may have just heard your story for the first time. As i always tell myself and I will tell you, Ears have not heard and eyes have not seen what God has in store for you. It may not be what your family or friends want, but God knows best. He's the only doctor that really knows whats best for you. You've suffered a little for everything God has next for you. I pray that as you go through this tough time that you continue to keep your faith in the hand of the Lord because he truly has his hands on you! We will play this game for you this weekend, but we want you to know win, lose, or draw everything will be done to the best of our abilities and with you in mind. Your life has been a journey, but now you're getting ready to arrive at the destination that God wants you at. No one knows but him. The volunteer family loves you man! VFL!!!
Unlike · · 58 minutes ago near Knoxville, TN
Stogie Vol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2012, 10:59:07 EDT »

What an inspiring story.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: