VTTW Board Index
April 27, 2024, 10:47:44 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Well, I'll speak...  (Read 1632 times)
GreggO
All-SEC

View Profile
« on: October 24, 2012, 06:42:46 EDT »

I'm sitting up waiting for a Sevier County Deputy to call me back (third shift officer) before bedding down. Stolen vehicle thing (alleged); think I have it figured out without him. Anyway.......

I have not been inspired by this TN team. I haven't been to as many of Jack's (Emieril's) tailgates as in the past because I have been uninspired by this UT team and I'm in Chattanooga a lot. (Thanks Mike for being the keeper of the Margarita  Machine).

I don't know if Guden is the answer, but Dooley isn't getting it done. I really have tried to hang with him. I'm over it.

(the cop called, all is good)

Anyway, has Gruden done anything for colllege football teams? I don't know. I got divorced in 1980, had a daughter and forgot about pro football. I'm stupid on the subject of pro coaches - which doesn't make me comfortable with a pro hire. But, what the hell do I know.

Really, I would be much more confortable with a proven college coach. But, as I said, what the hell do I know?

Are there any really good college coacches out there that we could buy? Bet Nut, Pirate & BDV have some input. Big R, dive in as well.

G    
« Last Edit: October 24, 2012, 07:19:55 EDT by GreggO » Logged
WoodstockVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2012, 06:45:58 EDT »

I'm sitting up waiting for a Sevier County Deputy to call me back (third shift officer) before bedding down. Stolen vehicle thing (alleged); think I have it figured out without him. Anyway.......

I have not been inspired by this TN team. I haven't been to as many of Jack's (Emieril's) tailgaits as in the past because I have been uninspired by this UT team and I'm in Chattanooga a lot. (Thanks Mike for being the keeper of the Margarita  Machine).

I don't know if Guden is the answer, but Dooley isn't getting it done. I really have tried to hang with him. I'm over it.

(the cop called, all is good)

Anyway, has Gruden done anything for colllege football teams? I don't know. I got divorced in 1980, had a daughter and forgot about pro football. I'm stupid on the subject of pro coaches - which doesn't make me comfortable with a pro hire. But, what the hell do I know.

Really, I would be much more confortable with a proven college coach. But, as I said, what the hell do I know?

Are there any really good college coacches out there that we could buy? Bet Nut, Pirate & BDV have some input.

G   

It would be cool to have a Coach with "Star Quality". It could be very handy in getting those 4 and 5 star recruits that will get Tennessee back to the top of the SEC!

Lets go Braves,win the National League East!

LETS GO VOLS,KICK SEC A&& IN 2013!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: