VTTW Board Index
April 29, 2024, 08:10:07 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Did y'all see the governor of Alabama criticizing Saban's playcalling?  (Read 2019 times)
Creek Walker
« on: November 15, 2012, 01:14:48 EST »

If I'm Bill Haslam, I'm driving down to have a talk with St. Nick to tell him how supportive governors are in Tennessee. 
WoodstockVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2012, 01:54:54 EST »

Wow it sounds like He was getting pissed off watching the game in the Alabama Governors trailer!

Lets go Braves,win the National League East!

LETS GO VOLS,KICK SEC A&& IN 2013!!!
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2012, 03:26:02 EST »

No suprise.  The entire state is insane.  When the MNCs with either bammer or Auburn were played, numerous state officials flew out to the game at taxpayer expense, since they are state schools.   I suppose that might happen everywhere, but it seems a bit much to me.  Bammer also cancels class if they play in the MNC.  I think that's a joke because the game is at night.  BWDIK

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
UTnbama
In The Two Deep

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2012, 05:53:53 EST »

No suprise.  The entire state is insane.  When the MNCs with either bammer or Auburn were played, numerous state officials flew out to the game at taxpayer expense, since they are state schools.   I suppose that might happen everywhere, but it seems a bit much to me.  Bammer also cancels class if they play in the MNC.  I think that's a joke because the game is at night.  BWDIK

Now, that can't be, we all know the bammers have no class!
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2012, 06:10:05 EST »

Now, that can't be, we all know the bammers have no class!

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: