VTTW Board Index
April 30, 2024, 01:35:28 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rucker weighs in...  (Read 3754 times)
Creek Walker
« on: November 29, 2012, 01:40:32 EST »

Rucker says Mrs. Gruden wants her husband to make this happen so she can move back home, and that he's hearing that there is still some mutual interest between Gruden and UT. FWIW.
Stogie Vol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2012, 01:43:04 EST »

73Volgrad
All-SEC

This is me on Liberty Island weekend before 9-11

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2012, 02:54:05 EST »

How does anyone know what Mrs. Gruden wants or does not want?  The media and most of you are so gullible and desperate you will believe any Gruden rumor.
Stogie Vol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2012, 02:57:39 EST »

I think you are confusing this board for another. Most of us have expressed that there is no telling what the truth really is. I think you enjoy your trolling, though.
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2012, 03:01:18 EST »

How does anyone know what Mrs. Gruden wants or does not want?  The media and most of you are so gullible and desperate you will believe any Gruden rumor.

Gee, thanks for bestowing your wisdom on us by telling us "how we are". 

Getting sick and tired of the "smarter than thou" shtick.
Creek Walker
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2012, 03:02:13 EST »

How does anyone know what Gruden himself wants? How does anyone know what Hart wants? How does anyone know what Jimbo Fisher or Al Golden wants? They talk to people who know people who say things. Sometimes that's accurate, sometimes it isn't. Presumably, Mrs. Gruden has told her folks about her wishes. Presumably, her folks have told folks. Presumably, a bunch of reporters based out of Knoxville -- about 30 minutes from Mrs. Gruden's parents' hometown -- have heard something from one of those folks.

If you think passing along this stuff is a sign of desperation or gullibility, that's your problem, not mine. For some reason you give yourself a lot of heartburn over the notion that Gruden might just wind up at Tennessee. And you seem to be incredibly bothered by the idea that -- perish the thought -- people will actually use discussion forums to discuss these things. I mean, really? People talk on messageboards? Who knew? Yet you continue to read every single thread so you can continue to tell us how silly and naive we are. I don't get it.
Volznut
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2012, 03:57:08 EST »

Hey look everyone, it's the voice of reason guy.

UTnbama
In The Two Deep

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2012, 06:28:31 EST »

It's the speculation, the believing, the not believing, that makes this stuff fun. What does it hurt for any UT fan to "choose" to believe a rumor, which none of us, including yourself, knows if it is true or not? We choose to believe something because we want to believe it, doesn't make us desperate. When we "know" for certain that something is false, we simply sigh and move on until one day we hear a rumor that turns out to be true. We therefore were no worse off or better off. That's just life man. In the end we accept those things we have no control over.
BrazosVol
Special Teamer

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2012, 06:32:27 EST »

Man, I love this stuff!  Keep it coming.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: