VTTW Board Index
April 28, 2024, 10:46:46 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Obviously no one knows how Coach Jones' tenure at UT will turn out  (Read 3031 times)
Salvador VOLi
Starter

View Profile
« on: December 09, 2012, 02:46:20 EST »

But videos like this one make me believe that he is going to be a good coach and turn this program around.

http://youtu.be/N-vHo7c4yMA
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2012, 02:53:56 EST »

That team meeting sucked.  He didn't even have them rip off their shirts and chant "UT WYLD BOYZ!".

tnflower
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2012, 02:54:59 EST »

That team meeting sucked.  He didn't even have them rip off their shirts and chant "UT WYLD BOYZ!".

TheRealOrange
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2012, 03:41:17 EST »

"We're going to the Wing-T and we're going to run on every play."    I wonder how long the transparency/access will last.  He seems to be big on it, and it sure seems to draw the fans in.  Assuming I am still around and able, I'll be going to Oregon for the game.  Let's see what kind of access he'll allow a small-time donor.   
RockinGrannyVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2012, 03:53:54 EST »

"We're going to the Wing-T and we're going to run on every play."    I wonder how long the transparency/access will last.  He seems to be big on it, and it sure seems to draw the fans in.  Assuming I am still around and able, I'll be going to Oregon for the game.  Let's see what kind of access he'll allow a small-time donor.   

Hey, do you remember that favor I asked a LONG time ago?  Any hope of that happening????  :)   

TheRealOrange
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2012, 04:09:59 EST »

Hey, do you remember that favor I asked a LONG time ago?  Any hope of that happening????  :)   

Yes, and yes.    Based on the information I recently received from the Tennessee Fund on my donor rank, I believe I will be able to order at least 4, and I don't think I'll need more than 2. 
RockinGrannyVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2012, 04:26:05 EST »

I luv you!!!!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: