VTTW Board Index
April 28, 2024, 01:47:36 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Remember folks, try to use language that is not inappropriate for young...  (Read 3027 times)
TheRealOrange
All-SEC

View Profile
« on: January 17, 2013, 03:54:39 EST »

...people (like my kids, ages 9 and 12) to read.  This is not a forum open to just adults.  Thanks. 
Inspector Vol
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2013, 04:27:13 EST »

UTnbama
In The Two Deep

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2013, 05:05:11 EST »

Good reminder!
EmerilVOL
Heisman

Its Tailgating Time in Tennessee (AGAIN)!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2013, 05:38:45 EST »

...people (like my kids, ages 9 and 12) to read.  This is not a forum open to just adults.  Thanks. 

you mean no @!)(&$)(*&@#)(*& and no #)_((*%)(*@)( basketball team posts????

I made this post and I approved it.
EmerilVOL

Quasi EVol
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2013, 05:34:27 EST »

Okay, Mister TheRealAnnoyingOrange!  You are cool on YouTube.  "Hey, apple!  I'm not annoying, I'm an orange!  Hahahahahaha!"

BCS games are fun.  See Lacey run.  Run, Lacey, run.  See Te'o whiff.  Whiff, Te'o, whiff.

Droner likes grape juice.  Droner likes grape juice a lot.  Droner hates his liver.  I hate liver too.

Tnflower smells nice.  She once had a goat picture to fool people.  She did not fool me.

Lyn likes to slap.  She wants to slap the 'nerd all the time.  I like Lyn.

Woodstock writes here.  I want Snoopy to write but I think Woodstock called animal control.  Bye bye Snoopy.

101stDad writes here too.  He changes his name a lot.  HTV.  RWV.  OICU812.  He is funny.

Emeril is funny too.  I tell him his food needs ketchup.  Then he teaches me lots of grownup words.

Stogie is mean to Vinnie.  Don't be sad, Vinnie.  I think Swisher Sweets are good too.

I got to go now.  Mom puts me to bed when my uncle comes.  I have a lot of uncles.  I'm a lucky boy!
Inspector Vol
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2013, 03:16:10 EST »

Okay, Mister TheRealAnnoyingOrange!  You are cool on YouTube.  "Hey, apple!  I'm not annoying, I'm an orange!  Hahahahahaha!"

BCS games are fun.  See Lacey run.  Run, Lacey, run.  See Te'o whiff.  Whiff, Te'o, whiff.

Droner likes grape juice.  Droner likes grape juice a lot.  Droner hates his liver.  I hate liver too.

Tnflower smells nice.  She once had a goat picture to fool people.  She did not fool me.

Lyn likes to slap.  She wants to slap the 'nerd all the time.  I like Lyn.

Woodstock writes here.  I want Snoopy to write but I think Woodstock called animal control.  Bye bye Snoopy.

101stDad writes here too.  He changes his name a lot.  HTV.  RWV.  OICU812.  He is funny.

Emeril is funny too.  I tell him his food needs ketchup.  Then he teaches me lots of grownup words.

Stogie is mean to Vinnie.  Don't be sad, Vinnie.  I think Swisher Sweets are good too.

I got to go now.  Mom puts me to bed when my uncle comes.  I have a lot of uncles.  I'm a lucky boy!
murfvol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2013, 03:47:50 EST »

1) Thanks a ton for keeping the board clean!

2) Well played Quasi, but there was no note of 101's former use of "Herb". Oh well, there's no way to keep up with them all. Creek has a long way to go to catch 101/WPD/etc, etc.

"The more the words, the less the meaning, and how does that profit anyone?" - Ecclesiastes 6:11
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: