VTTW Board Index
April 29, 2024, 07:50:06 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Here is the usual Friday reminder......  (Read 2563 times)
droner
Heisman

The Internet's Finest Poster

View Profile
« on: May 10, 2013, 02:17:20 EDT »

I will be leaving the office at 11:30 today as usual on Friday. Hopefully I won't come close to running over any goats this weekend. Insert your own punchline here.

Thank you. That is all. Carry on.
73Volgrad
All-SEC

This is me on Liberty Island weekend before 9-11

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2013, 03:45:40 EDT »

Should we start calling you The Goat Killer or was your aim bad?

I am off today (normal day off) and on the way to Myrtle Beach Sunday. Missed vacation last year when wife got sick and almost died. She will never be the same health-wise again, but that has not stopped, nor never will, us from enjoying the time we have left together. This getting old is a full contact occurrence. Shrimp and cold beer is what I am looking forward to.
tnflower
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2013, 05:39:43 EDT »

I will be leaving the office at 11:30 today as usual on Friday. Hopefully I won't come close to running over any goats this weekend. Insert your own punchline here.

I was going to say something nice. I changed my mind.
tnflower
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2013, 05:41:45 EDT »

I am off today (normal day off) and on the way to Myrtle Beach Sunday. Missed vacation last year when wife got sick and almost died. She will never be the same health-wise again, but that has not stopped, nor never will, us from enjoying the time we have left together. This getting old is a full contact occurrence. Shrimp and cold beer is what I am looking forward to.

Wonderful post! Time is the one thing we can never get back. Enjoy your vacation this year with your lovely wife!
73Volgrad
All-SEC

This is me on Liberty Island weekend before 9-11

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2013, 06:24:01 EDT »

Thanks TNFlower. Yes time is the most important thing in my life now. Can only work part-time because of my wife, but the company I work for is truly family-oriented. I am close enough to retirement and have paid my house and bills off, I do not have to work 40 hrs a week to survive. Except for my car buying addiction, I can pay the bills without hitting savings.

Droner, you never answered the question about The Goat Killer. I assume you missed them.
droner
Heisman

The Internet's Finest Poster

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2013, 07:12:28 EDT »

Thanks TNFlower. Yes time is the most important thing in my life now. Can only work part-time because of my wife, but the company I work for is truly family-oriented. I am close enough to retirement and have paid my house and bills off, I do not have to work 40 hrs a week to survive. Except for my car buying addiction, I can pay the bills without hitting savings.

Droner, you never answered the question about The Goat Killer. I assume you missed them.

I stopped just in tme. We thought it was a large white dog until we just about came to a complete stop. It was the first time I almost hit a goat.
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2013, 07:16:30 EDT »

I stopped just in tme. We thought it was a large white dog until we just about came to a complete stop. It was the first time I almost hit a goat.

You almost made a widower of some poor Klayumpsien fan.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: