VTTW Board Index
June 03, 2024, 04:31:18 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Chattanooga at Tennessee, August 31, 2024, 12:45 p.m. ET, SEC Network. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The punk is back......  (Read 4011 times)
droner
Heisman

The Internet's Finest Poster

View Profile
« on: October 02, 2013, 03:10:55 EDT »

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/suspended-mississippi-g-henderson-back-practice

Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2013, 05:21:44 EDT »

White Girl Wednesdays are back, yo!

This is fair.  He's paid a heavy price with his time served.  I mean, he's missed every single game OM has played for the past 3 months. 

Volznut
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2013, 05:28:45 EDT »

I am stunned, just floored, that...an upstanding coach like Kennedy would allow him back.

EmerilVOL
Heisman

Its Tailgating Time in Tennessee (AGAIN)!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2013, 05:30:30 EDT »

And he is going to serve suspensions for a number of games "yet to be determined"  I hope the SEC steps in and tells Kennedy his "star" has to miss half the SEC season or he will be barred from playing totally.  This "person" and yes I use the term loosely is the alter-hero.  He brings no redeeming qualities to the humanity and if anyone looks up to him they should be taken out behind the woodshed and explained how this creep is noone that should be GLORIFIED for anything since he is a drug addict and a d*ckhead!!!! (Sorry I have lost all respect for Kennedy for letting this piece of shizzle back on the court)

I made this post and I approved it.
EmerilVOL

Volznut
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2013, 05:33:46 EDT »

And he is going to serve suspensions for a number of games "yet to be determined"  I hope the SEC steps in and tells Kennedy his "star" has to miss half the SEC season or he will be barred from playing totally.  This "person" and yes I use the term loosely is the alter-hero.  He brings no redeeming qualities to the humanity and if anyone looks up to him they should be taken out behind the woodshed and explained how this creep is noone that should be GLORIFIED for anything since he is a drug addict and a d*ckhead!!!! (Sorry I have lost all respect for Kennedy for letting this piece of shizzle back on the court)

The guy is a felon.. he has been indicted for forgery/counterfeit money, cocaine and drugs twice. If he couldn't play basketball he'd be in a Texas jail right now.

Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2013, 05:35:01 EDT »

Here's their schedule for this season.  I'll bet my 401K that he's back by 11/29.

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/team/schedule/_/id/145/ole-miss-rebels

RIPLEYVOL
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2013, 05:49:07 EDT »

I hope he twist his ankle while he was skating in his pink girlie skates!
EmerilVOL
Heisman

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2013, 12:08:02 EDT »

The guy is a felon.. he has been indicted for forgery/counterfeit money, cocaine and drugs twice. If he couldn't play basketball he'd be in a Texas jail right now.

That is why I think Kennedy should kick his A$$ off the planet and send him ot jail...cause if he was not playing basketball he would be in trouble sooner rather than later and end up in JAIL.....my SO even said this kid is the definition of THUG with all capitals!!!

EmerilVOL

EmerilVOL
Heisman

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2013, 12:11:10 EDT »

I think for Henderson's visit to UT in January all the fans should wear Striped Prison Shirts with the name HENDERSON on the FRONT LEFT BREAST AREA and HENDERSON across the BACK!!!!!!!!!

Done in Orange and Black!!!  WOOT!!!!!!!!!

EmerilVOL

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: