VTTW Board Index
April 29, 2024, 05:45:44 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Emmitt Smith stole $50,000 from hard-working, blue collar cement workers  (Read 3072 times)
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« on: February 14, 2016, 04:31:53 EST »

And rather than fighting the charges, he settled out of court, so it's hard to argue it didn't happen.  And this just happened last year, when he was old enough to know better- not when he was a dumb 19 year old kid.  So nevermind the lifetime of goodwill he's banked, and all the charity work he's done.  This is a classic case of a privileged millionaire punching down, and plenty enough for me to draw conclusions about his character.  He's obviously a career criminal.  I loathe him.  LOATHE him.

That's what I would say, but I'm, you know, a reasonable person.  Not some petty, hypocritical, miserable excuse for a human being like some people I could name on some rival forums.

http://www.eurweb.com/2015/06/emmitt-smith-settles-lawsuit-with-concrete-company/

VOLveeta
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2016, 05:04:12 EST »

Damn.  I thought Emmit was supposed to be one of the good guys.
FLVOL
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2016, 04:50:12 EST »

Lol, I see what you did there. I agree BTW

11B4PJ3F7
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2016, 01:25:44 EST »

We ALL thought he was a good guy.  But now we know that was all just a facade. 

Honestly, I didn't even know.  This was just a fishing expedition on my part.  I know that ANY wealthy public figure is likely to have faced a civil suit or two in their lives, so I went digging.  First, I googled "Tim Tebow lawsuit", and it turned up nothing (beacuse of course it did).  Then I asked myself, "Okay, who's the SECOND most revered croc?".  And lo and behold, lookie what I found.

But this does beg an important question:  How is it that this happened last year and no one heard about it?  The only logical answer: THERE WAS A COVERUP!  That's right, Emmitt Smith, that privileged 1%'er, has made a career of stealing from the working poor and middle class, and his sycophantic minions in the media have helped him cover his tracks every step of the way.

Well no longer.  I'm shining the light of truth on that POS and all of his nefarious activities.  Hell, I bet the SOB even bought off the judges on "Dancing With The Stars".  Everyone knows that Jerry Springer had better moves that season anyway.  OH, THE OUTRAGE!  THE FAKE PC OUTRAGE!  

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: