VTTW Board Index
April 28, 2024, 01:54:14 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Open letter to volsboy  (Read 11036 times)
EmerilVOL
Heisman

Its Tailgating Time in Tennessee (AGAIN)!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2016, 01:33:57 EDT »

Sorry Emeril. They were supposed to beat UF. They just made it more exciting than it needed to be. I bet you weren't feeling like this at halftime. They did a great job in the second half. Some of the best football UT has played in years. I'm cautiously optimistic. From what I've seen they SHOULD win the east. Should is the key word. Just no explanation as to why they came out so flat again. If they do put together a whole game, look out. But we said that last year too, just opposite situations. Couldn't finish last year. But if they continue to finish, all is well.
Actually I thought we had played better than the score indicated and we had done some positive things we had not done previously in big games.  Yeah we dropped some passes and blew some opportunities but we did not forget the maxims...and it seems like so many (including Herb) keep forgetting the maxims....when at first the breaks go against you PUT ON MORE STEAM.....and this team has done that this year.  So while some were freaking out I was confident in what this team had done the lest five minutes of the second quarter and I knew we got the ball to start the second half.....and I was not one of the ones booing the team when they left to go to the locker room.....

I was really confident that this team had played "tight" the first quarter and a half and this could not last......so I was convinced we could win the game throughout.....yeah call me stupid or orange glasses or whatever...but when we win I am gonna call you out for being a blowhard about Butch when he has been making strides to bringing this program back from the depths it had sunk to with the hire of Fooley Dooley and ole Lame Kiffin that all the millennial a thought was the second coming of Gawd!

I made this post and I approved it.
EmerilVOL

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: