VTTW Board Index
April 30, 2024, 06:16:16 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm pretty sure I've read some variation of this same article...  (Read 2161 times)
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« on: October 22, 2017, 05:06:27 EDT »

...every week since the UF game.

https://www.seccountry.com/tennessee/tennessee-vols-butch-jones-10-21-17/amp

VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2017, 06:42:57 EDT »

What in the world is Currie waiting for?
Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2017, 07:43:30 EDT »

Butch has been fired every Monday since the FL game.....Can't figure out why he keeps showing up
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2017, 09:52:18 EDT »

For the sake of argument, let's assume he DOES win out (won't happen, but bear with me).  In that case, he will have beaten one semi-decent team (LSU), and four others that UT should always, without exception, expect to win every season.  Would that give anyone hope for next year and beyond?  He STILL will have lost badly to our three biggest rivals, PLUS that simpleton assclown Will Muschamp (again). 

Currie and Jones, at this point, have to sell hope to this fanbase.  And even if we win out, that aint happening.  Barring a change at the top, there is nothing that can happen from here on out that will give me any warm fuzzies for 2018. If Butch somehow makes it to next season, there will be 20-30,000 empty seats at Neyland every Saturday, just like during the Dooley years.  Stop prolonging the inevitable, and pull the trigger already.

Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2017, 10:05:43 EDT »

LSU will skull drag us...The are playing like their coach...tough. We play like our coach, soft and clueless. LSU's offense is coming around under Canada their new OC. Don't see us winning 1-2 more games anyway.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: