VTTW Board Index
May 02, 2024, 03:29:06 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 5 star 2020 NC SG Jaden Springer announcing tomorrow  (Read 2055 times)
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« on: October 18, 2019, 08:30:26 EDT »

And folks think it's gonna be TN.   

Barnes recruiting like we've never seen before.  Can you imagine how much fun it's gonna be for years to come?

Glad Phil did what it took to keep Barnes.   
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2019, 10:44:19 EDT »

Yeah it's looking really good.  I think even the talent he brought in for this season might exceed expectations a bit. 

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
HerbTarlekVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2019, 02:37:40 EDT »

He's All Vol.  Would have already been done had ESPN been able to get it aired.  That's why it isn't officially official yet. 

Go Army - Beat Navy!
SmokeyJoe
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2019, 06:53:28 EDT »

What time is the announcement?
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2019, 06:58:39 EDT »

Per Rob Lewis on VQ:

"I was told late last night that it would be today, but told now that it may not be aired until Monday or Tuesday. As I've been saying all week this is all about ESPN finding a place to fit it in and broadcast it on one of their platforms.

"Apologize for putting out that it would be today, but that was the info I got from an excellent source late last night. Again, I know some will find this hard to believe, there is no drama here. "

So apparently it's already been filmed, now up to ESPN as to when they want to air it.
HerbTarlekVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2019, 06:58:58 EDT »

Was told last night that it likely will either be Monday or Tuesday afternoon.  

Go Army - Beat Navy!
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2019, 07:56:52 EDT »

But I read that he was headed to tiger high for sure. He must be jealous of lil’ penny. 

BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2019, 08:14:38 EDT »

fizzle ESPN, they need to get out the way 

And BDV, yeah, this is a big get from Memphis, right under Tiger High's nose.   

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
SmokeyJoe
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2019, 09:18:46 EDT »

fizzle ESPN, they need to get out the way 

And BDV, yeah, this is a big get from Memphis, right under Tiger High's nose.   

Springer is from Charlotte but Memphis is in the final 3 if that's what you meant.
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2019, 12:27:59 EDT »

Springer is from Charlotte but Memphis is in the final 3 if that's what you meant.

Oh i thought he was from Memphis, must have him confused with a different recruit

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: