VTTW Board Index
May 02, 2024, 11:46:53 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SEC teams in top 25 defenses 2019  (Read 1003 times)
Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« on: January 05, 2020, 11:12:11 EST »

#4. UGA
#9. UF
#14. Mizz
#20. Bama
#21. KY
#23. UT

#28. Auburn
#29. LSU
#30. A&M
murfvol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2020, 01:26:00 EST »

That's incredible improvement.

"The more the words, the less the meaning, and how does that profit anyone?" - Ecclesiastes 6:11
VOLMAN
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2020, 04:17:12 EST »

I've seen much improvement, everywhere but QB and that's due to the lack of talent available when Pruitt took over. JT is just not a good college QB. He decides pre-snap where is going with the ball and generally he does even if he has to force a throw in to double/triple coverage. We had backs standing wide open 7 yds beyond the LOS which is supposed to be his check down receiver if the WRs are covered and yet he threw time and time again to well covered WRs. Finally in the 4th quarter he dumped it off to the RB a few times (I suspect only because it was a called play). Hopefully we will have a better QB next year and we can field a team that can dominate some teams. With what we RS'd and recruited this year, our DL should be fearsome....just think how aggressive we can be on D if our O can score and sustain drives. I think Pruitt is going to get us back in the top third or so of the SEC barring anything crazy.                      
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: