VTTW Board Index
March 28, 2024, 01:26:16 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Need some hitting. Have to answer  (Read 1242 times)
10EC
In The Two Deep

View Profile
« on: June 12, 2022, 09:09:29 EDT »

I am about to throw up.
JeffCountyVolFan
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2022, 09:18:11 EDT »

That was awful. I think after the double it was obvious that he was getting the ball up in the zone. Left him in and it ruined a great pitching effort. That’s on the coaches imo.
Evol Knievol
In The Two Deep

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2022, 09:30:06 EDT »

That was awful. I think after the double it was obvious that he was getting the ball up in the zone. Left him in and it ruined a great pitching effort. That’s on the coaches imo.
Absolutely
tshadow
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2022, 09:36:43 EDT »

That's what I was going to post.
JeffCountyVolFan
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2022, 09:51:48 EDT »

It was a great season even though it didn’t end as we would have all liked. This team won a ton of games and was fun to watch. They put even more excitement into Tennessee baseball, which I hope will only get better in the future.
JeffCountyVolFan
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2022, 10:25:47 EDT »

https://twitter.com/wesrucker247/status/1536079288310587392

Much respect, TV!!!
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2022, 06:13:26 EDT »

Yah, left the guy in too long.  The error didn't help either.

Still a great season, even if that last series sucked arse 

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2022, 06:49:55 EDT »

I've heard from 2 people in different parts of the country this morning that said there hasn't been one mention of Tennessee baseball all season except for score blurbs buried on page 10 of the sports section.....Today on the front page....Notre Dame Stuns Tennessee in the Super Regional....
volsboy
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2022, 11:00:48 EDT »

Nothing wrong with being cocky and talking shizzle all season like this team. But if you do it and lose, you just look like a gaggle of #badword#s. Raylan Givens 101. Tough way to end a great season. They will be back. Some things that occurred this season were cringe worthy. He will recruit and keep the talent very full.

volsboyinsodak
Creek Walker
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2022, 12:46:20 EDT »

Some things that occurred this season were cringe worthy.

Im sure you cringed 57 times…
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2022, 12:49:24 EDT »

Nice.   
volsboy
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2022, 11:59:38 EDT »

I'm sure you didn't..

volsboyinsodak
Creek Walker
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2022, 03:50:04 EDT »

I'm sure you didn't..

You got that right. I loved every single one of the 57 wins. Could I do without some of the theatrics? Sure. I said so here when we discussed it earlier in the season. But I also recognize that these are college-aged young men, and I was brash and cocky myself at that age. It didn't make me root for them any less, and it never once made me cringe. If celebrating a little too much and causing the baseball purists to clutch their pearls is what motivates them to play their best baseball, so be it. It's not like they were juicing, using loaded bats, or breaking any laws. Fans of our rival teams (namely, Arkansas and Vanderbilt, with a little Kentucky thrown in) have been making complete dicks out of themselves on social media the last few days. I'll take those cringy boys wearing the orange and white who were out there playing their hearts out over the people whining about the so-called "disrespect for the game" and calling 19/20-year-old kids out on social media every freakin day of the week.
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2022, 12:16:56 EDT »

You got that right. I loved every single one of the 57 wins. Could I do without some of the theatrics? Sure. I said so here when we discussed it earlier in the season. But I also recognize that these are college-aged young men, and I was brash and cocky myself at that age. It didn't make me root for them any less, and it never once made me cringe. If celebrating a little too much and causing the baseball purists to clutch their pearls is what motivates them to play their best baseball, so be it. It's not like they were juicing, using loaded bats, or breaking any laws. Fans of our rival teams (namely, Arkansas and Vanderbilt, with a little Kentucky thrown in) have been making complete dicks out of themselves on social media the last few days. I'll take those cringy boys wearing the orange and white who were out there playing their hearts out over the people whining about the so-called "disrespect for the game" and calling 19/20-year-old kids out on social media every freakin day of the week.

x2

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
PirateVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2022, 12:29:58 EDT »

All men dream: but not equally.
Those who Dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds
Wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the
Dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they
May act their dream with open eyes, to make it Possible.
This I did.
—T. E. Lawrence,
The Seven Pillars of Wisdom
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly." - David Hackworth

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet"
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis
FLVOL
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2022, 02:58:43 EDT »

this is probably the best post ever made on VTTW, and it makes me want to come back every day of the week.

11B4PJ3F7
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: