VTTW Board Index
March 28, 2024, 12:52:36 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Defense will come down to containing AR on the run I think  (Read 274 times)
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« on: September 23, 2022, 11:17:03 EDT »

This is being universally discussed pretty much everywhere.  They were saying on Finebaum just now that UK and USF did a good job containing him. If they did, we can!

The other talk revolves around him not being "allowed" to run, that is, very few to no called QB runs, and speculation that UF will open that back up and run him.  If they do, and we stop him, it's going to be ugly.

But I agree with all the prognosticators that the run game is about their only shot.   

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
murfvol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2022, 12:05:19 EDT »

I think you're correct. He has to have over 50 yards, and probably 75 yards for them to win.

"The more the words, the less the meaning, and how does that profit anyone?" - Ecclesiastes 6:11
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: