VTTW Board Index
April 27, 2024, 11:12:50 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The rock... How shameful is that for the University  (Read 1964 times)
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 13, 2023, 10:19:41 EDT »

There are dead children, and you know it.

I don?t doubt it. That tends to happen when children are used as human shields. But obviously there aren?t as many as Hamas is telling us.

Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 13, 2023, 10:22:18 EDT »

There will be dead people in war...and when the coward terrorists take it into the streets and homes there will be people killed. Name one time...name it when Israel took women...children and babies and murdered them. Name when Israel used people as shields.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2023, 10:24:17 EDT by Tnphil » Logged
SmokeyJoe
« Reply #27 on: October 13, 2023, 10:22:32 EDT »

I'll dig up some videos of Jewish folks laughing about raping and killing Palestinians. It is a war of propaganda too. No doubt. Guess who wins that one more often than not? The Palestinians are going to be exterminated in Israel. Only about 2.0 million there. 14 million worldwide. It won't be over you can bet.
Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 13, 2023, 10:23:25 EDT »

I don?t doubt it. That tends to happen when children are used as human shields. But obviously there aren?t as many as Hamas is telling us.

Terrorist supporters don't understand that.

SmokeyJoe
« Reply #29 on: October 13, 2023, 10:27:24 EDT »

God's "chosen" people ...

https://reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/s/krvaoyuwen
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 13, 2023, 10:29:48 EDT »

There?s no military in the world that that goes to greater measures to avoid civilian casualties than the IDF. They famously warn residents of an area to get out before they attack, surrendering all tactical advantage in doing so. This has cost many, many Israeli lives. If they were really the monsters some portray them to be, they could?ve taken the entire region a long time ago.

SmokeyJoe
« Reply #31 on: October 13, 2023, 10:30:42 EDT »

Terrorist supporters don't understand that.

That's ridiculous.
SmokeyJoe
« Reply #32 on: October 13, 2023, 10:32:20 EDT »

There?s no military in the world that that goes to greater measures to avoid civilian casualties than the IDF. They famously warn residents of an area to get out before they attack, surrendering all tactical advantage in doing so. This has cost many, many Israeli lives. If they were really the monsters some portray them to be, they could?ve taken the entire region a long time ago.

They gave 24 hours notice to get out of a walled concentration camp. Where would they go?
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 13, 2023, 10:41:34 EDT »

They gave 24 hours notice to get out of a walled concentration camp. Where would they go?

They literally tell them exactly where to go.

https://x.com/osinttechnical/status/1710794984322916572?s=61&t=wvMUJkiaXIInhx71fKgtyw

Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 13, 2023, 10:50:34 EDT »

BTW, that link won't open for me. But if you think you're going to score points on me by appealing to my spirituality, then you really don't know me and you're wasting your time.

SmokeyJoe
« Reply #35 on: October 13, 2023, 10:50:54 EDT »

Here is another UN lie  

https://www.cnn.com/2023/10/13/middleeast/israel-gaza-hamas-war-friday-intl-hnk/index.html

We are seeing a terrible humanitarian crisis unfold. I don't care the reason. It is sad and will solve nothing. Oh hey, go Vols!
SmokeyJoe
« Reply #36 on: October 13, 2023, 10:51:57 EDT »

BTW, that link won't open for me. But if you think you're going to score points on me by appealing to my spirituality, then you really don't know me and you're wasting your time.

Are you a non believer?
10EC
In The Two Deep

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 13, 2023, 11:57:33 EDT »

Let me guess? you think the US shouldn?t have bombed Hiroshima?. Or fire bombed Dresden..
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 14, 2023, 12:02:30 EDT »

Let me guess? you think the US shouldn?t have bombed Hiroshima?. Or fire bombed Dresden..

We probably deserved 9/11, too.   
PirateVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 14, 2023, 12:15:18 EDT »

Ask the TERORISTS!
Who built tunnels and bomb shelters for themselves, but NOT for their human shields!
« Last Edit: October 14, 2023, 12:22:56 EDT by PirateVOL » Logged

All men dream: but not equally.
Those who Dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds
Wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the
Dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they
May act their dream with open eyes, to make it Possible.
This I did.
—T. E. Lawrence,
The Seven Pillars of Wisdom
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly." - David Hackworth

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet"
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis
Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 14, 2023, 01:17:09 EDT »

Are you a non believer?

You must be a non believer ....You support the terrorist and don't believe what God said in the Bible. You have shown your true colors.
Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 14, 2023, 01:18:58 EDT »

Ask the TERORISTS!
Who built tunnels and bomb shelters for themselves, but NOT for their human shields!

Yep...They have away they can get out but not the common folks. It shows what king of people the resident here supports. Cowards.
SmokeyJoe
« Reply #42 on: October 14, 2023, 01:36:01 EDT »

Yep...They have away they can get out but not the common folks. It shows what king of people the resident here supports. Cowards.

I do not support Hamas. You a wrong.
SmokeyJoe
« Reply #43 on: October 14, 2023, 01:37:29 EDT »

You must be a non believer ....You support the terrorist and don't believe what God said in the Bible. You have shown your true colors.

And being a non believer makes me a bad person? I do not support the terrorism of thugs OR states!
Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 14, 2023, 01:40:58 EDT »

And being a non believer makes me a bad person? I do not support the terrorism of thugs OR states!

You will answer to that in the end.....Good Luck!!
SmokeyJoe
« Reply #45 on: October 14, 2023, 01:42:34 EDT »

Part of the Jewish dilemma over the eons is having the audacity to call themselves "chosen". Do you realize what people were like two, three, four thousand years ago? Savages. Didn't comb their fizzleing hair, brush their teeth, dress like Christian art projects etc., etc ... And you trust what those Jews said, without ANY evidence  
SmokeyJoe
« Reply #46 on: October 14, 2023, 01:43:46 EDT »

You will answer to that in the end.....Good Luck!!

What did BDV say, paraphrasing, you think you can sway me by spooking me with your God? Stop it.
Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 14, 2023, 01:47:45 EDT »

What did BDV say, paraphrasing, you think you can sway me by spooking me with your God? Stop it.

You have shown your colors....It's not surprising.
SmokeyJoe
« Reply #48 on: October 14, 2023, 01:55:04 EDT »

You have shown your colors....It's not surprising.

Yes. I have shown my colors. I don't believe in your God. I'm sorry. I capitalized though.
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 14, 2023, 06:36:52 EDT »

Come on guys, put this on Politvol....this board is for football.

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: