VTTW Board Index
April 28, 2024, 12:46:50 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Happy Jordan Seaton decision day!!!  (Read 996 times)
10EC
In The Two Deep

View Profile
« on: December 07, 2023, 02:57:48 EST »

May the odds be always in our favor!!
PirateVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2023, 03:13:31 EST »

May the odds be always in our favor!!
We've NEVER lost a tailgate
So we got that going for us 

Except for Rivals (who listens to them now anyways ) who calls us an "outlier" most commentaters have us right in the thick of the fight

All men dream: but not equally.
Those who Dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds
Wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the
Dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they
May act their dream with open eyes, to make it Possible.
This I did.
—T. E. Lawrence,
The Seven Pillars of Wisdom
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly." - David Hackworth

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet"
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2023, 05:05:53 EST »

Colorado.

Dumbass.

Cobbvol
In The Two Deep

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2023, 05:16:58 EST »

I wasn't worried about the Boo Carter to Colorado rumors. I guess I have to be a little concerned now.
10EC
In The Two Deep

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2023, 05:38:11 EST »

Colorado.

Dumbass.

If it isn't us, that's a safe place.  I say we keep in touch.  I wonder the $....
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2023, 05:58:21 EST »

If it isn't us, that's a safe place.  I say we keep in touch.  I wonder the $....

Nah. If you can board any boat in the harbor and you choose to jump on the Titanic, you?re just not very smart. And your OTs should be among the smartest guys on the team. Deion can have him. Have fun getting smacked around in the neutered Big 12 next year. Enjoy those 10 AM kicks on FS1.

Cobbvol
In The Two Deep

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2023, 06:00:42 EST »

"Taking my second visit there, I like the connection I have with the coaches," Seaton said after his official visit to Colorado. "There aren't many mostly black coaching staffs out there. Just seeing somewhat familiar faces and people who look like me on the coaching staff is definitely very rare. There are only a few black head coaches in college football so it's definitely rare seeing that.
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2023, 06:23:06 EST »

"Taking my second visit there, I like the connection I have with the coaches," Seaton said after his official visit to Colorado. "There aren't many mostly black coaching staffs out there. Just seeing somewhat familiar faces and people who look like me on the coaching staff is definitely very rare. There are only a few black head coaches in college football so it's definitely rare seeing that.

Sounds like a smart kid. 
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2023, 06:28:30 EST »

He should go talk to the folks at the HBCU that Deion left high and dry and ask them about the black heroes on that staff.  
« Last Edit: December 07, 2023, 09:01:31 EST by Black Diamond Vol » Logged

BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2023, 07:19:01 EST »

Maybe we can get him in the portal in a couple years when the wheels finally come off at Colorado, or prime bolts for another job, whichever comes first. 

One good thing...Boo Carter is trolling him on social media, so Boo ain't going nowhere.

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2023, 09:12:08 EST »

I wouldn't want his ass here now if he decided to transfer this July. That ship has sailed for me. He played the race...looks like me card....Bye Bye.
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2023, 04:18:20 EST »

I wouldn't want his ass here now if he decided to transfer this July. That ship has sailed for me. He played the race...looks like me card....Bye Bye.

Hm. How is it the me card? He made a decision.  How is his decision any different than any other player out there in this world of NIL? 

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
droner
Heisman

The Internet's Finest Poster

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2023, 04:23:59 EST »

According to reports, he said that celebrities on the sidelines was important to him.

I don't make this stuff up. I read it today. It's a sign of the times. 
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2023, 04:33:37 EST »

According to reports, he said that celebrities on the sidelines was important to him.

I don't make this stuff up. I read it today. It's a sign of the times. 

Is that such a big deal? 

Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2023, 05:52:30 EST »

Hm. How is it the me card? He made a decision.  How is his decision any different than any other player out there in this world of NIL? 

He choose to go to a school that has a coach that looks like him.....Got news for you, Heupel does not look like him.
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2023, 12:04:03 EST »

He choose to go to a school that has a coach that looks like him.....Got news for you, Heupel does not look like him.

okay

so how does that make him a "me" player? 

I'm not saying he doesn't deserve criticism, just don't understand the "me" part. In fact, its reported that he is willing to accept less NIL from CO.  Which would suggest the opposite of "me first".

murfvol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2023, 02:44:17 EST »

I have an unproven theory. Top 10 players costs will outweigh their benefits. Obviously there will be exceptions, but give me decent proven productivity.

"The more the words, the less the meaning, and how does that profit anyone?" - Ecclesiastes 6:11
Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2023, 04:24:53 EST »

https://twitter.com/dalvinthetruth/status/1733727423781364019?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1733727423781364019%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2023, 04:43:55 EST »

BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2023, 09:41:28 EST »

Is that Seaton?

10EC
In The Two Deep

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2023, 11:20:50 EST »

OK, I am VERY glad now we didn?t get this race baiting idiot.  $1000 says he never heard of Jim Jones and the origin of ?drinking the koolaid?
droner
Heisman

The Internet's Finest Poster

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2023, 11:32:09 EST »

Well, they aren't recruited to be Rhodes Scholars. 
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2023, 11:58:01 EST »

OK, I am VERY glad now we didn?t get this race baiting idiot.  $1000 says he never heard of Jim Jones and the origin of ?drinking the koolaid?

Of course not, that was 30 years before he was born.

He does seem a bit like a idjut though, so glad he is at CO.

Having said that, I may be in the minority, but if he is a super talented OL and Prime moves on, he can come on back to UT.  I don't care what his politics are, if he is a baller we will use them.  That's may just be me though.

VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 13, 2023, 03:34:12 EST »

Well, they aren't recruited to be Rhodes Scholars. 

Good point 
FLVOL
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 13, 2023, 04:16:12 EST »

bullet ducked

11B4PJ3F7
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: