VTTW Board Index
April 30, 2024, 01:24:40 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Welp, I'll be pulling for NCSU in the next game...  (Read 232 times)
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« on: April 01, 2024, 01:31:04 EDT »

...but we all know that DJ Burns finishes that one on the bench. I'll bet he's got two fouls by the first media timeout.

Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2024, 01:38:07 EDT »

At least there's gonna be one team we can pull for. If Duke had won, that would be the most putrid FF of all time.

Pulling for NCSU first, and whoever plays Purdue second. Yes, even bammer (if that nightmare final somehow comes to pass).

JeffCountyVolFan
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2024, 02:27:12 EDT »

At least there's gonna be one team we can pull for. If Duke had won, that would be the most putrid FF of all time.

Pulling for NCSU first, and whoever plays Purdue second. Yes, even bammer (if that nightmare final somehow comes to pass).
I agree about NC State. I?ll be pulling for them but don?t think they can overcome Edey. I believe DJ will have a much tougher time moving the giant for his backup post buckets, and even if he does he will find it more difficult to score. I really hope that I am 100% wrong about that. I also expect him to have foul difficulties.

After NCSU, I could pull for UConn, but if it is Purdue/Bama I may not even watch. If that happens it will be the first final that I have not watched since Abraham Lincoln was a baby 😂.

BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2024, 05:58:13 EDT »

Bama will be baby seal clubbed by UConn, it won't even be close

I will be rooting for Purdue  
« Last Edit: April 02, 2024, 12:51:08 EDT by BanditVol » Logged

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2024, 04:45:39 EDT »

ESPN gurus this morning showed a lot of highlights on Burns and talked a lot about how good he is....They also said Burns has the best ability to handle Edey that's in the tournament. Figures!!
volsboy
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2024, 12:08:29 EDT »

How did Creighton beat UConn a while back.

volsboyinsodak
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2024, 12:51:57 EDT »

How did Creighton beat UConn a while back.

Uconn has been on a streak late in the season

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: