VTTW Board Index
May 01, 2024, 01:12:22 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I sort of feel sorry for some of the non-conference teams....  (Read 142 times)
droner
Heisman

The Internet's Finest Poster

View Profile
« on: April 17, 2024, 03:29:54 EDT »

....that come in to play the BaseVols. Bellarmine is a Catholic school in Kentucky with 3000 students. Their record is now 6-30 after tonight's beating by a score of 20-5.

Do the visiting teams get paid for these visits?
Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2024, 09:59:50 EDT »

It's a good school....I have two nephews that graduated from there and both was on the swim team....My niece is a junior there and is on the swim team.

They will play anybody anywhere. Their basketball teams and swim teams have been pretty decent in the past. They have moved to NCAA DI not long ago and it's taken a tole. The swim team went to DI while my nephews were there and then the other sports followed not long after.
LouisVOL
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2024, 05:37:00 EDT »

Bellarmine men's hoops had 4 D2 final fours and a D2 championship. All around solid athletic programs. Big jump from D2 to D1.

My pronouns are:  I, Me, My, and Mine
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: