VTTW Board Index
May 01, 2024, 08:52:46 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Best fanbase in the country, and it?s not even close  (Read 168 times)
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« on: April 18, 2024, 12:25:23 EDT »

https://utsports.com/news/2024/4/17/mens-basketball-vols-place-first-in-combined-football-m-basketball-w-basketball-attendance.aspx

VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2024, 12:33:20 EDT »

But? but? did you see the press conference at Rupp on Sunday?   
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2024, 05:21:47 EDT »

Third and fourth in Men's football and basketball,respectively.  Sadly only 7th in women's basketball. I am sure that was once no.1 by a large margin, with the exception of UConn for the last 15 to 20 years. Hopefully we will be back in the top 3 or 4 in women's basketball before too long. 

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2024, 05:33:19 EDT »

Third and fourth in Men's football and basketball,respectively.  Sadly only 7th in women's basketball. I am sure that was once no.1 by a large margin, with the exception of UConn for the last 15 to 20 years. Hopefully we will be back in the top 3 or 4 in women's basketball before too long. 

Yeah, I remember during the PHS years they?d average like 16K, UConn was #2 with like 8k, and no one else was even close.

volsboy
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2024, 10:48:39 EDT »

Just think what a few national championships would do for attendance. We've had a drought. Like forever in basketball and baseball. Getting close is good enough for some.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2024, 12:11:17 EDT by volsboy » Logged

volsboyinsodak
droner
Heisman

The Internet's Finest Poster

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2024, 11:56:12 EDT »

Just think what a few national championships would do for attendance. We've had a drought. Live forever in basketball and baseball. Getting close is good enough for some.

I have seen only one other person that can always find a cloud in a silver lining like you do. And that was JoeVols. Are you related?

Your negativity is depressing. Me.
volsboy
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2024, 12:13:15 EDT »

Put away those orange colored glasses, it clouds your judgement. Sunshine pumpers are lame. But it looks good on some of you.

volsboyinsodak
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2024, 01:11:06 EDT »

Put away those orange colored glasses, it clouds your judgement. Sunshine pumpers are lame. But it looks good on some of you.

Dude, you never have a positive outlook on ANYthing.
JeffCountyVolFan
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2024, 02:19:50 EDT »

Dude, you never have a positive outlook on ANYthing.
There are no true Vol fans anywhere that would not like to win multiple national championships. That said, anyone who can't enjoy the success that Tennessee football, basketball, and baseball have had over the past few seasons must be a pretty miserable person.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: