VTTW Board Index
April 28, 2024, 03:49:55 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I can't believe that Al Gore has pointed this finger.  (Read 6312 times)
101stDad
« on: August 09, 2011, 03:31:30 EDT »

Gore called some of those who disagree with him on global warming "psuedo scientists".  Now, that is the height of hypocrisy, and I don't care how one tries to defend him. 

Typical loony left self appointed elitist Gorism: 

http://thehill.com/blogs/e2-wire/677-e2-wire/175967-gore-climate-skeptics-are-spreading-bullst
VOLMAN
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2011, 08:15:52 EDT »

A couple of weeks ago I read an article by a NASA scientist which reported that data retrieved by a NASA satellite indicated that much more heat was escaping the earth's atmosphere than GWs had projected and he was being dismissed because he belonged to a group that espoused creationist philosophy. GW is so political that it is scary and the willingness of gov't to support changes and legislation that negatively impact us economically based on computer models and/or insufficient/manipulated data. It seems obvious to me that it is greenie religion and not science that is the biggest factor driving it....why else implement changes with such negative impacts when there is soooo much we don't know?
SmokeyJoe
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2011, 03:27:42 EDT »

A couple of weeks ago I read an article by a NASA scientist which reported that data retrieved by a NASA satellite indicated that much more heat was escaping the earth's atmosphere than GWs had projected and he was being dismissed because he belonged to a group that espoused creationist philosophy. GW is so political that it is scary and the willingness of gov't to support changes and legislation that negatively impact us economically based on computer models and/or insufficient/manipulated data. It seems obvious to me that it is greenie religion and not science that is the biggest factor driving it....why else implement changes with such negative impacts when there is soooo much we don't know?

The "Ark Park" in KY and it's tax breaks scare the hell out of me!  The Ark Park, really?  Oh well.  The preponderance of evidence supports GW, period. "Green" could be lots of growth, if you bible thumpers would quit kissing BIG OIL, and Coal's ass...  We're already broke because of the same ol, same ol, status quo...  And y'all want more of the same. Well sure.  Go Vols!   
SmokeyJoe
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2011, 03:29:21 EDT »

What is the definition of "status quo"?  Is that "conservative"?  Well sure it is.   
EmerilVOL
Heisman

Its Tailgating Time in Tennessee (AGAIN)!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2011, 03:48:55 EDT »

The "Ark Park" in KY and it's tax breaks scare the hell out of me!  The Ark Park, really?  Oh well.  The preponderance of evidence supports GW, period. "Green" could be lots of growth, if you bible thumpers would quit kissing BIG OIL, and Coal's ass...  We're already broke because of the same ol, same ol, status quo...  And y'all want more of the same. Well sure.  Go Vols!   

Bullshizzle.....I call total bullshizzle on you this time....first of all let us look at data that is contained in databases for the last one hundred and fifty years concerning the temperature average in the summer in New York City.  Over the course of 150 years of climate data the temperature in New York City (one of the oldest temperature monitotring efforts in the country) the average temperature over that period is an increase of 0.1 degrees farneheit.  That is one tenth of one degree increase.  During that time what has occurred in New York City? Yes that is right they have increased the amount of heat sink in New York City by an astounding 3500%.  Thats right the heat sink that is New York City has increased 35000 times than the average temperature has increased.  (BTW a heat sink is anything that absorbs heat and all that concrete in those buildings is a big heat sink.) 
Therefore the average temperature in comparison to the growth of heat sink material has FALLEN.  Yep fallen.....

The "world is failing cause we are raising the heat levels" is not a provable fact.  In fact during the Jurrasic period heat levels were higher then than they are.

I made this post and I approved it.
EmerilVOL

PirateVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2011, 11:33:53 EDT »

Yep, real emprical data put to LIE the ENTIRE global warming MYTH!  As much as the the human hating jackasses that DOCTORED the data repeatedly, including algore the attack whinner, emperical data has repeatedly PROVEN AGW a MYTH!  Hell, the leaders of the AGW worhopers aren't even scientists!

All men dream: but not equally.
Those who Dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds
Wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the
Dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they
May act their dream with open eyes, to make it Possible.
This I did.
—T. E. Lawrence,
The Seven Pillars of Wisdom
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly." - David Hackworth

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet"
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis
PirateVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2011, 11:35:04 EDT »

Bullshizzle.....I call total bullshizzle on you this time....first of all let us look at data that is contained in databases for the last one hundred and fifty years concerning the temperature average in the summer in New York City.  Over the course of 150 years of climate data the temperature in New York City (one of the oldest temperature monitotring efforts in the country) the average temperature over that period is an increase of 0.1 degrees farneheit.  That is one tenth of one degree increase.  During that time what has occurred in New York City? Yes that is right they have increased the amount of heat sink in New York City by an astounding 3500%.  Thats right the heat sink that is New York City has increased 35000 times than the average temperature has increased.  (BTW a heat sink is anything that absorbs heat and all that concrete in those buildings is a big heat sink.) 
Therefore the average temperature in comparison to the growth of heat sink material has FALLEN.  Yep fallen.....

The "world is failing cause we are raising the heat levels" is not a provable fact.  In fact during the Jurrasic period heat levels were higher then than they are.

Give it up, those that worship at the God of AGW cannot be reasoned with.  Facts mean NOTHING to them.

This I did.
—T. E. Lawrence,
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly." - David Hackworth

PirateVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2011, 11:43:00 EDT »

The new hockey stick:
http://pmretract.heroku.com/byyear
And this doesn't even count the thirteen (13) PROVEN LIES in algore's inconvenient LIES.

This I did.
—T. E. Lawrence,

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: