VTTW Board Index
April 29, 2024, 08:17:49 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ohio Man executed with new experimental drugs...  (Read 3567 times)
Screaming Eagle Dad
All-SEC

View Profile
« on: January 16, 2014, 08:14:31 EST »

http://www.aol.com/article/2014/01/16/ohio-killer-executed-with-new-lethal-drug-combo/20809565/?icid=maing-grid7%7Cmain5%7Cdl3%7Csec1_lnk3%26pLid%3D431242

It is my personal opinion that the idiot lawyer who tried to stop this from happening becasue it was untried and complained that his "client" suffered an agonizing death should be asked if the person he brutally raped and stabbed while she was pregnant died in peace? To the company that stopped supplying the drugs previously used I hope they all stop supplying and we get ride of these idiots the old way, hanging and firing squad.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2014, 08:18:28 EST by Screaming Eagle Dad » Logged
Creek Walker
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2014, 06:11:27 EST »

As a general rule I'm opposed to the death penalty. But I don't feel sorry for someone like that scumbag taking 25 minutes to die while he suffers agonizingly. I guarantee you that his way out was easier than his victim's way out. Where are the self-righteous types acting all indignant over the victim's death?
RIPLEYVOL
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2014, 04:53:18 EST »

I can only imagine that the remaining family are still slowly dying on the inside everyday and will continue until they
are reunited one day.  Piss on that bastard if it took him a long time to die!
VOLMAN
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2014, 05:32:03 EST »

that he'd be subject to what he inflicted, at least as closely as possible. Years sitting in a cell, getting a free education, free healthcare, all on the tax payers dime is insane....give 'em their appeals in a timely fashion and then let them die in the same fashion in which they killed their victims (as closely as possible). 
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: