VTTW Board Index
April 27, 2024, 10:25:42 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bruce Pearl, coming in hot...  (Read 1955 times)
SmokeyJoe
« Reply #25 on: October 13, 2023, 02:34:05 EDT »

Exactly right....Israel has never attacked the Arabs without provocation.

The media is fake & lies, EXCEPT as it pertains to Israel. Gotcha 
« Last Edit: October 13, 2023, 02:42:48 EDT by SmokeyJoe » Logged
SmokeyJoe
« Reply #26 on: October 13, 2023, 02:38:29 EDT »

Uhh, foreign meddling by the US has been happening for decades and decades, under both parties' control.

And there are conservatives who oppose it.

What's going on right now though, the actions being taken by Israel, is a direct response to an attack on innocent Israelis.  Why has Israel invested so much in DEFENSE?  Iron Dome, David's Sling, etc.  What has Hamas invested in?  That tells me who the aggressor is.

Show me footage of Israeli leadership stating there goal of exterminating Arabs.  I'll wait.

Israel isn't going to say that. They have a very sophisticated propaganda machine. If you think they haven't committed terrorism, savagery, war crimes since they unilaterally declared Israel to be a nation in 1947, then you aren't even trying to seek the truth. You didn't even read the link I shared did you?
« Last Edit: October 13, 2023, 02:43:42 EDT by SmokeyJoe » Logged
SmokeyJoe
« Reply #27 on: October 13, 2023, 03:00:57 EDT »

Just Google Israeli atrocities. Jeez guys.
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 13, 2023, 04:05:21 EDT »

Israel isn't going to say that. They have a very sophisticated propaganda machine. If you think they haven't committed terrorism, savagery, war crimes since they unilaterally declared Israel to be a nation in 1947, then you aren't even trying to seek the truth. You didn't even read the link I shared did you?

I glanced at it, but can't I just as easily say "that's propaganda" too?  Why are Israelis the only ones capable of propaganda?

Why are your links true and anything that defends Israel "propaganda"?  One side tells us who they are and what their goals are.  I believe them.  Israel is and should be defending it's very existence.

Round and round we go.  All I know is those Israeli families didn't deserve to die.  Neither do the Gaza civilians that Hamas puts in close proximity to places they KNOW the Israelis will bomb, and tell to "stay there"? 

SmokeyJoe
« Reply #29 on: October 13, 2023, 04:28:30 EDT »

It's a tragedy in real time on all sides. Israel is going to win. I'm not sitting around biting my nails over it. I feel bad about it, but there is nothing I can do about it. There are academics/scholars that I trust that paint a very different picture than what our media & politicians portray regarding the history of the conflict. They are Jewish, too  But, I agree, we've taken it as far as we can as lay persons.
Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 13, 2023, 09:14:03 EDT »

The media is fake & lies, EXCEPT as it pertains to Israel. Gotcha  

Name it....Tell us when Israel attacked without being provoked first....Name it...and explain it.

You get your propaganda from folks who hates Jews. LMAO.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2023, 09:15:44 EDT by Tnphil » Logged
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 14, 2023, 12:01:44 EDT »

Smokey, are you pretending or do you truly not understand the moral distinction between deliberately killing civilians for the sake of killing civilians and attacking a military target where civilians are likely to die as an unintended consequence?  There's no way you don't understand the difference.
SmokeyJoe
« Reply #32 on: October 15, 2023, 05:51:23 EDT »

Name it....Tell us when Israel attacked without being provoked first....Name it...and explain it.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massacres_in_the_Palestinian_territories
SmokeyJoe
« Reply #33 on: October 15, 2023, 05:53:44 EDT »

This is when the Zionists were the terrorists

https://thepalestineproject.medium.com/notorious-massacres-of-palestinians-between-1937-1948-ae4f4d1f61d0
volsboy
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 16, 2023, 07:29:13 EDT »

Exactly right....Israel has never attacked the Arabs without provocation.
That is bullshizzle. Israel has attacked Palestinians many times without being provoked. You just don't hear about it. Why? Because Jews own about all of the media outlets. They aren't going to admit or show it  Sorry if the truth hurts. They play that chosen people card all the time to keep America afraid to condemn them for anything. We have turned a blind eye to many of their atrocities. BTW... Of course they are the chosen people. Jesus was a Jew. Who else would he name "chosen people". Does that mean they should get a free pass on any action they take? I've been over there. To be such a religious mecca, it is a shizzle hole. I would lose no sleep if the whole middle east was nuked into glass. Do you know how much misery that area causes world wide? That would be a good terrorist deterrent now wouldn't it? Peace. They don't understand the word.

volsboyinsodak
SmokeyJoe
« Reply #35 on: October 16, 2023, 02:52:58 EDT »

That is bullshizzle. Israel has attacked Palestinians many times without being provoked. You just don't hear about it. Why? Because Jews own about all of the media outlets. They aren't going to admit or show it  Sorry if the truth hurts. They play that chosen people card all the time to keep America afraid to condemn them for anything. We have turned a blind eye to many of their atrocities. BTW... Of course they are the chosen people. Jesus was a Jew. Who else would he name "chosen people". Does that mean they should get a free pass on any action they take? I've been over there. To be such a religious mecca, it is a shizzle hole. I would lose no sleep if the whole middle east was nuked into glass. Do you know how much misery that area causes world wide? That would be a good terrorist deterrent now wouldn't it? Peace. They don't understand the word.

The US government & media only lie as it pertains to domestic affairs, global warming, social security/Medicare, COVID, etc. They never lie, or choose not to report things as it pertains to Israel and US military activities. C'mon man! A couple of the patriots expressed outright joy at what is happening to the Palestinians. They think they are all guilty by association. Delightful little Christian angels.
volsboy
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 20, 2023, 12:22:32 EDT »

The US government & media only lie as it pertains to domestic affairs, global warming, social security/Medicare, COVID, etc. They never lie, or choose not to report things as it pertains to Israel and US military activities. C'mon man! A couple of the patriots expressed outright joy at what is happening to the Palestinians. They think they are all guilty by association. Delightful little Christian angels.
You ain't wrong. I just can't believe these folks think Israelis are Choirboys. They've committed atrocities just like most middle east countries have. There are no truly trustworthy governments when it comes to conflict.

volsboyinsodak
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 20, 2023, 04:44:02 EDT »

There will never be peace over there. No matter what leaders or countries try to force peace it will not happen...They have been fighting there for thousands of years..God commanded his chosen people when he led them to the Promise Land to rid the area of all living things. If they did not obey his command they will be a plank in their eyes and thorns in their sides forever.....Welp...you see what's happening and has been happening since back in Moses days.

If you believe in the Holy Word read

Numbers Chapter 33 verses 51-56

Judges Chapter 1 and 2

You will get your answers as to why.

I get it, but I am not enough of a theologian (or prophet?) to say I think those verses apply to modern times and are not about events that have already taken place.

I think only God knows for sure.

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
SmokeyJoe
« Reply #38 on: October 20, 2023, 09:57:19 EDT »

I get it, but I am not enough of a theologian (or prophet?) to say I think those verses apply to modern times and are not about events that have already taken place.

I think only God knows for sure.

Bandit this is a level headed response. I'm no theologian myself, but I know ENOUGH to know the Bible is worthy of many, many, many questions. People are hedging their bets, in hopes for eternity, but shouldn't be fizzleing up world politics on sketchy opinions at best! And make NO mistake, they are fizzleing up our politics with all the proselytizing from the bully pulpit. Just shameful. We should concentrate on this world & this life. If that makes me "evil", so be it.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2023, 08:03:18 EDT by SmokeyJoe » Logged
volsboy
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 25, 2023, 12:07:58 EDT »

My brother in law works for an IT company trying to thwart hackers. He said you would not believe how many hacking attempts originate in Israel. I guess hacking is not illegal there or a lot of other countries. I did not know that.

volsboyinsodak
volsboy
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 11, 2023, 09:23:51 EST »

Jesus is a Jew right?  Yet For me, it was the passage where God orders King Saul to kill all the Amalekites. He told him to kill everyone, even the infants and animals. I was read that passage in Sunday School when I was 16. I already was doubting my faith, but that really helped reassure my doubts. I had to sit there and listen to the Youth pastor argue why genocide was good because the group of people had previously attacked the Israelites, ignoring the fact that completely goes against the principle Jesus taught of "turn the other cheek". I watched all the other kids in the room be hesitant about their support of God's actions, but still keep the "well if it's God's plan" philosophy. I knew how dangerous this mentality can be, and was glad that I separated myself from it. I still love God. But I am smart enough to question things.

volsboyinsodak
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: