VTTW Board Index
March 28, 2024, 09:44:49 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Heather Harrington arrested  (Read 39274 times)
volmeister
All-SEC

View Profile
« on: May 08, 2012, 03:36:48 EDT »

LOL

http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2012/may/07/sports-animal-personality-arrested-for-dui/
Quasi EVol
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2012, 06:28:49 EDT »

LOL at the "I'll hang up and listen" comment!
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2012, 06:34:47 EDT »

I wonder if she was in the clink long enough for someone to "go bone to bone" with her.

VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2012, 02:40:36 EDT »

I usually am not amused by DUI's....  but this one made me giggle.
Volznut
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2012, 04:16:17 EDT »

Ah those ex volleyball players. Maybe Petrino can bail her out

RON
Starter

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2012, 09:21:43 EDT »

Why all the Hate for Heather?
VOLveeta
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2012, 05:46:56 EDT »

What Ron said for me as well.
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2012, 02:33:27 EDT »

I don't hate her... I just loathe the Doc, Jeff, and Heather morning show.
volmeister
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2012, 10:18:24 EDT »

Why all the Hate for Heather?

She is full of herself and a know it all.  The whole show is just God awful. She is in her early 20's and she calls Vol athletes "kids".  She irritates the hell out of me, thus I quit listening a year or so ago.
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2012, 11:13:10 EDT »

She is full of herself and a know it all.  The whole show is just God awful. She is in her early 20's and she calls Vol athletes "kids".  She irritates the hell out of me, thus I quit listening a year or so ago.

She brings absolutely nothing to the table as far as sports discussion.  She's a decent reporter, I guess.... But meh.
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2012, 02:41:16 EDT »

I'll say it again- you Knoxville folks have no idea how lucky you are to have a sports radio station with mostly local programming.  Here in Chattanooga, we have two local sports talk shows on two separate stations, and they're staffed by 5 idiots whose combined sports knowledge make Clay Travis look like Jimmy the Greek.  Plus, they concentrate mostly on high school sports and NASCAR.  When they DO talk CFB, they're as likely to be talking UGA or Bammer as they are UT. 

Whenever I'm driving through Knoxville, I always tune in to 99.1.  Maybe they don't have the greatest on-air talent in the world, and maybe most of the callers are morons, but at least they're usually discussing something I care about.

BigOrange Maniac
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2012, 03:25:09 EDT »

I'll say it again- you Knoxville folks have no idea how lucky you are to have a sports radio station with mostly local programming.  Here in Chattanooga, we have two local sports talk shows on two separate stations, and they're staffed by 5 idiots whose combined sports knowledge make Clay Travis look like Jimmy the Greek.  Plus, they concentrate mostly on high school sports and NASCAR.  When they DO talk CFB, they're as likely to be talking UGA or Bammer as they are UT. 

Whenever I'm driving through Knoxville, I always tune in to 99.1.  Maybe they don't have the greatest on-air talent in the world, and maybe most of the callers are morons, but at least they're usually discussing something I care about.

Yeah, well, out here in the sticks we have ONE radio station...if you don't get too far away from town or drive across the mountain. Their programming consists of an R&B song, followed by a commercial break and the weather, followed by a country song, followed by a commercial break and the weather, followed by a classic rock song, followed by a commercial break and the weather. The only sports programming (besides high school football on Friday nights) is the In Fisherman report each weekday afternoon, which is followed by the Tennessee Radio Network sports report.
GreggO
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2012, 06:36:36 EDT »

Yeah, well, out here in the sticks we have ONE radio station...if you don't get too far away from town or drive across the mountain. Their programming consists of an R&B song, followed by a commercial break and the weather, followed by a country song, followed by a commercial break and the weather, followed by a classic rock song, followed by a commercial break and the weather. The only sports programming (besides high school football on Friday nights) is the In Fisherman report each weekday afternoon, which is followed by the Tennessee Radio Network sports report.

Yeah, well I used to have a black & white tv with rabbit ears that only got three channels at the most and that is if you could keep your little sister attached, adjusting when needed to see through the snow.

I'm being mildly sarcastic because I saw the American Master's program tonight on PBS, a two hour show about Johnny Carson. That was a great piece of nastaglia that I truly enjoyed. He was truly a master of his craft! Heeeeere's (to you) Johnny.

G   
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2012, 02:16:16 EDT »

I guess I take it for granted.  And it probably has to do with the fact that TN suxes at almost everything lately, but when I'm driving my vehicle radio is on ESPN radio.  I especially enjoy Mike & Mike.
volmeister
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2012, 03:25:16 EDT »

I quit listening to the Animal.  I listen to Terry Fairs show on my way home from work, it is a little better.
NC Enginerd
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2012, 11:41:54 EDT »

nm

"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected." - G.K. Chesterton ILN, 4/19/24
volmeister
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2012, 11:49:30 EDT »

73Volgrad
All-SEC

This is me on Liberty Island weekend before 9-11

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2012, 03:18:29 EDT »

This happened a while ago.  Where have you people been? This is old news.  Are you not paying attention or just not read the news?
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2012, 04:10:40 EDT »

Are you not paying attention or just not read the news?

I'm guilty of both. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: