VTTW Board Index
May 15, 2024, 08:35:24 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hard to believe Marlon Brown is a senior already  (Read 1695 times)
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« on: September 27, 2012, 03:53:00 EDT »

http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/2012/sep/27/breakout-bulldog-UGA-brown-hopes-to-against-vols/

Meh.  He's just another player on that team.   Wish we had not booed him in 2009.  My 13 year old nephew hates the Vols now, because he plays at Harding Academy in Memphis where Marlon went to school.  

I explained to him that only some fans are classless (but did not mention that included his uncle, lol).  

But to me, this is another legacy of Kiffin...highlighting and making a big fizzleing deal out of one recruit.  

It's as if our entire program had a one-night stand and got a venereal disease.  
« Last Edit: September 27, 2012, 04:15:04 EDT by BanditVol » Logged

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Volznut
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2012, 06:31:39 EDT »

He is having a good year so far. His first three years he did basically nothing.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: