VTTW Board Index
June 03, 2024, 12:58:22 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Chattanooga at Tennessee, August 31, 2024, 12:45 p.m. ET, SEC Network. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: After reflection  (Read 1537 times)
EmerilVOL
Heisman

Its Tailgating Time in Tennessee (AGAIN)!!!

View Profile WWW
« on: September 30, 2013, 08:48:42 EDT »

I have been thinking about how UT football might be different if Hamilton does not screw the pooch and hires Fooley and hires Butch Jones as the football coach.  After all Jones went to Cincinnati the same year that Fooley is hired by UT (albeit in January) but if Jones had been here for the past three years and he was entering his fourth year as the head man how would UT be doing?  Frankly I think with the recruiting effort that Jones ahs showed in just a little over 10 months on the job, UT would be sitting pretty at 4-1 and we would not be having any of these "Worley is horrible QB" discussions.  First of all the Oregon was only wiunnable if we had eight stud DTs and a whole bunch of rush ends and some LBs and DBs that could run with those Oregon players.  We might have been close but that was not a game UT would have won. Oregon is just that good.  Otherwise UT would have beaten UF and would have crushed the sisters of the week and Petrino (oh wait we crushed Petrino nuff said about hiring him.)  And tthen facing UGA this week we would have a better than average chance of crushing the dawgs after their emotional game with the Tigers......  so therefore can we get in the 2010 wayback machine and go back and force Hamilton to hire Jones and explain that his job depends on it!!!!!

I made this post and I approved it.
EmerilVOL

TheRealOrange
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2013, 09:52:04 EDT »

Of course we wouldn't be having any of these "Worley is horrible QB" discussions, since there is almost a zero percent chance that he would be on the team, much less the starter.   
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: