VTTW Board Index
May 12, 2024, 03:13:57 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I heard Toad The Wet Sprocket on the radio this morning....  (Read 2553 times)
Coupe De VOL
All-SEC

View Profile
« on: September 26, 2017, 10:03:44 EDT »

.... that is the Great Fathers way of telling me the Vols will beat the dawgs this weekend.  It doesn't make much sense, but who am I to argue with the Great Fathers???

Now BuJo is known for both stinking up the joint and pulling big wins out of his arse at the same time, so, who knows 

BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2017, 03:11:53 EDT »

.... that is the Great Fathers way of telling me the Vols will beat the dawgs this weekend.  It doesn't make much sense, but who am I to argue with the Great Fathers???

Now BuJo is known for both stinking up the joint and pulling big wins out of his arse at the same time, so, who knows 

Agree with last sentence, unsure what to make of first.   

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2017, 03:45:19 EDT »

Well, their one big hit was "Walk on the Ocean".  And we'll need a miracle of similar proportions on Saturday.  Maybe that's the connection.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2017, 03:52:07 EDT by Black Diamond Vol » Logged

BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2017, 03:58:36 EDT »

Well, their one big hit was "Walk on the Ocean".  And we'll need a miracle of similar proportions on Saturday.  Maybe that's the connection.

Okay I get it. And/or maybe CDV heard it after a big Vol win over uga in the past.  

Also another hit of theirs was "All I Want" (is to feel this way).  That makes sense. 
« Last Edit: September 27, 2017, 04:03:23 EDT by BanditVol » Logged

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Coupe De VOL
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2017, 04:14:05 EDT »

Yeah, I should have explained - It was indeed "All I want"  and when I heard that I flashed back to a time I was listening to that song when I was driving to Neyland to see the Vols play the Dawgs in '96.  That memory came to me so clear, it was weird..........goosebumps.

Coupe De VOL
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2017, 04:22:57 EDT »

Yeah, I should have explained - It was indeed "All I want"  and when I heard that I flashed back to a time I was listening to that song when I was driving to Neyland to see the Vols play the Dawgs in '96.  That memory came to me so clear, it was weird..........goosebumps.

It must have been 95, not 96

BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2017, 02:29:34 EDT »

It must have been 95, not 96

either way....we beat dat ass!   

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: