VTTW Board Index
May 16, 2024, 08:28:12 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Upon further review, 2nd half  (Read 1212 times)
PirateVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« on: September 30, 2012, 05:37:22 EDT »

We had momentum coming out for the 2nd half and lay an egg on the first drive
Though Bray made a nice block on the reverse to CP but the two WRs didn't sustain their blocks
Then Bray threw badly to Hunter, could have been a TD
Poor kick, no other way to describe it - why try the rugby kick when he can't even kick it well normally?
The entire defense bit on the play fake and the 4th missed tackle by Moore.  Not a nice start by the D
The color guy calls the play, but our defense couldn't, TD
our next series CP runs the wrong route, upsetting Bray.
Bad pass by Bray, missed Hunter AGAIN
I texted real time but in war ups for the 2nd half I turned to the UVA fan next to me (using UT tickets) and said that we would have a punt blocked because Darr was taking forever to get the block off
You would think by the 3rd time they ran it that we could figure out how to cover the tight end, Brewer was the dime back and couldn't cover the TE
CP in the open field is a weapon.  Nice block by Bray - TD
Gordon running around the field when he would have been better served guarding a receiver, who made the catch
Moore playing LB and McNeil overruns the play, TD.  We consistently seem to be caught out of position on defense.  All we hear is bad communication but IMO it is just poor execution
Then we have max confusion and only have 9 men on the field
Missed FG, wide left.
Our last TD play looked like our winning TD run against KY in overtime a few years ago.  Very well blocked.
Tiny gets out and makes a nice block on a screen pass, something he has had problems with earlier this year

All men dream: but not equally.
Those who Dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds
Wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the
Dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they
May act their dream with open eyes, to make it Possible.
This I did.
—T. E. Lawrence,
The Seven Pillars of Wisdom
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly." - David Hackworth

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet"
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: