VTTW Board Index
June 03, 2024, 06:43:23 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Chattanooga at Tennessee, August 31, 2024, 12:45 p.m. ET, SEC Network. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Well we are not looking good tonight.  (Read 2947 times)
Inspector Vol
All-American

View Profile
« on: March 01, 2012, 03:30:21 EST »

Golden is playing horrible.
Inspector Vol
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2012, 03:37:10 EST »

13 down with 5 left in the 1st. No rebounds, little defense.
Inspector Vol
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2012, 03:56:06 EST »

Down 11 at the break. Had a chance to cut it to 6 or 7 before the half....Golden turns it over.....Lsu picks up a loose ball and throws it in for the margin.

Out rebounded by 9. I don't think we shot a ft in the half. LSU was 8-10. We took it to the goal but didnt get any calls. maybe great defense maybe not....cant tell much watching online. LSU scored nearly 40 or maybe it was 40.  
ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2012, 04:12:24 EST »

Golden is horrible on the road. But we are still in it.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

"I think this is the most important non-important thing in the world." - Actor and Tennessee fan David Keith on Tennessee football
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2012, 04:12:43 EST »

Down 11 at the break. Had a chance to cut it to 6 or 7 before the half....Golden turns it over.....Lsu picks up a loose ball and throws it in for the margin.

Out rebounded by 9. I don't think we shot a ft in the half. LSU was 8-10. We took it to the goal but didnt get any calls. maybe great defense maybe not....cant tell much watching online. LSU scored nearly 40 or maybe it was 40.  

I tuned in late and missed most of the first half, so I can't really speak to the FT differential.  But it's times like that that I wish Martin was a little more demonstrative.  If we're not getting any calls, you can be damn sure that Bruce would've let the officials know about it.  Sometimes it would even out, sometimes it wouldn't.  But if you let the stripes walk all over you and don't even make a peep about it, you can be sure it's going to continue.

Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2012, 04:14:07 EST »

Wow- sweet move by Stokes.

ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2012, 04:16:06 EST »

LSU has cooled off and we are finally getting some calls... UT has cut it to 2, 37-35.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

"I think this is the most important non-important thing in the world." - Actor and Tennessee fan David Keith on Tennessee football
Inspector Vol
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2012, 05:56:34 EST »

Guys really turned it around at the half. Pulled out a tough road win.   

LSU was pumped for senior night and they were playing for a chance at the tourney too helped them have a great 1st half. We played very well in the 2nd though. Once we got over the hump and took the lead LSU wilted.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: