VTTW Board Index
May 15, 2024, 09:28:45 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Inspector Vol not post on this board anymore?  (Read 1371 times)
Jethro
Heisman

View Profile WWW
« on: October 28, 2016, 05:58:21 EDT »

He told some wild story in the Lounge the other day that he came to a tailgate party (he didn't say who the host was) and a couple of people left as soon as he got there and the rest of the people refused to talk to him at all.  This doesn't sound like any Vol tailgate that I have ever gone to so I was wondering if anybody has any memories of this.  He told me that he doesn't post here anymore because 2 things that he can't tolerate are "fakes and fools", whatever that means.
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2016, 09:42:50 EDT »

He can't stand fakes and fools, so he hangs out in the Lounge?

Seriously, I don't remember specifically seeing him at one of our tailgates.  If he was there, he didn't introduce himself to me.  If he had, I certainly would have struck up a conversation and offered up any food and drink I had on hand.  I do hate that he (and you, FTM) doesn't post here anymore.  He was a good poster.

Jethro
Heisman

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2016, 02:23:16 EDT »

I just don't do the message board thing as much I used to.  I mean to post more here.  I didn't post in the Lounge for a long time either but I got sucked back in.  I don't have anything against any poster here .  And every tailgate that I attended be it Emeril or TRO I was treated with the utmost hospitality and graciousness
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: