VTTW Board Index
May 15, 2024, 11:20:22 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I don't even remember this guy...  (Read 1541 times)
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« on: August 20, 2018, 03:02:46 EDT »

...but he has some not-so-flattering things to say about Butch Jones.

https://www.rockytopinsider.com/2018/08/19/former-vol-blasts-butch-jones-on-twitter/

BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2018, 03:35:14 EDT »

Rambling and not all of it adds up.  I can believe quite a bit of it, but on the very last tweet, why would Jones threaten to cut him if he was "playing so well".? Maybe in that case Jones was just warning him to behave, but in which case mentioning the ACL is odd .  Methinks Butch did warn him to behave, but the ACL is an embellishment by Mykella.

Also, at one point he says no one in the room that the cops raided did anything wrong, but later states it was the "player in the room now in the NFL" but that he "paid for it".  So which is it?  No one was punished because nothing bad happened, or only one person did something wrong and got away with it?  And was he punished for the raid or not?  

Seems to be a bit of contradiction in there.

Having said that, I have no doubt Jones acted like an arse to him, and it seems he got cut after being injured, which is very shizzlety but also pretty much the norm everywhere these days.  
« Last Edit: August 20, 2018, 03:37:26 EDT by BanditVol » Logged

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2018, 03:40:44 EDT »

Rambling and not all of it adds up.  I can believe quite a bit of it, but on the very last tweet, why would Jones threaten to cut him if he was "playing so well".? Maybe in that case Jones was just warning him to behave, but in which case mentioning the ACL is odd .  Methinks Butch did warn him to behave, but the ACL is an embellishment by Mykella.

Also, at one point he says no one in the room that the cops raided did anything wrong, but later states it was the "player in the room now in the NFL" but that he "paid for it".  So which is it?  No one was punished because nothing bad happened, or only one person did something wrong and got away with it?  And was he punished for the raid or not?  

Seems to be a bit of contradiction in there.

Having said that, I have no doubt Jones acted like an arse to him, and it seems he got cut after being injured, which is very shizzlety but also pretty much the norm everywhere these days.  

Also, if you go to his twitter page, he has "BAMA ROLL TIDE" in his profile. Who wants to break it to him?

LouisVOL
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2018, 09:52:50 EDT »

Sounds like he hired Rudy Giuliani to explain this.

...but he has some not-so-flattering things to say about Butch Jones.

https://www.rockytopinsider.com/2018/08/19/former-vol-blasts-butch-jones-on-twitter/

My pronouns are:  I, Me, My, and Mine
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2018, 02:21:17 EDT »

Also, if you go to his twitter page, he has "BAMA ROLL TIDE" in his profile. Who wants to break it to him?

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: