VTTW Board Index
May 12, 2024, 03:58:11 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: So UAB scores the first upset...  (Read 1968 times)
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« on: March 19, 2015, 08:45:42 EDT »

They should probably tank their next game.  If they have TOO much success, the bammer BOT will shut down their program.

droner
Heisman

The Internet's Finest Poster

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2015, 08:50:50 EDT »

And they messed up two rounds of my bracket. 
Be-the-Vol
In The Two Deep

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2015, 08:53:03 EDT »

It looks like it's dangerous to be a 3 seed this year (UAB win, Baylor up only 3 at half, and ND winning a very close game).  I know the 5-12 match-ups always seem to produce upsets, but parody has produced even lower seed winners.  March Madness baby!
Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2015, 10:40:54 EDT »

Georgia State beats Baylor and Georgia States coach with his leg in a cast fell off his rolling stool he was coaching from when his son hit the game winning 3 pointer. It ranks up there with the funniest things I've ever seen in sports!
Be-the-Vol
In The Two Deep

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2015, 02:43:35 EDT »

I love how the announcers of the Cinn/Purdue game have been making a big deal out of there being a lot of kentucy fans...IN LOUISVILLE!!  They act as though they had to travel across the country instead of traveling about 65 miles.  And believe me, there are plenty of kentucky fans in the Louisville area (I've worked there many times, and have relatives from there that are uk fans).  They use anything they can to pimp uk.     I guess it's good for ratings.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: