VTTW Board Index
May 14, 2024, 11:15:19 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: We should see more Armani Moore in this game  (Read 2080 times)
Volznut
Heisman

View Profile
« on: March 26, 2014, 07:11:03 EDT »

Not sure Maymon is a good matchup for Robinson. Moore is a very good defensive player.

Clockwork Orange
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2014, 08:03:09 EDT »

Not sure Maymon is a good matchup for Robinson. Moore is a very good defensive player.

I agree that we'll see more Moore, but I don't think his minutes will come at the expense of Maymon's. I think he'll play most of Reese's minutes off the bench.

Maymon is better at defending away from the basket than you'd expect. His feet are pretty good. When he and Stokes are in the game together, he'll defend Robinson. When one of the two is out, the other will defend the 5 and Armani/Reese (hopefully more Armani) will get Robinson. That's the way I see it anyway.

"Stay patient and be strong, 'cause it's gonna hit. And when it hits, it's gonna hit hard."

SmokeyJoe
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2014, 05:13:08 EDT »

I like Armani. Our 6th man this year. He can do better offensively, but I agree his defense will help.
SmokeyJoe
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2014, 05:14:20 EDT »

If he could score 6-9 pts, it might be the difference.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: