VTTW Board Index
May 26, 2024, 06:50:07 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New playoff top 4  (Read 3070 times)
Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« on: November 19, 2014, 01:40:12 EST »

1. Bama
2. Oregon
3. Fla. State
4. Miss State

5. TCU
6. OSU
Creek Walker
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2014, 01:50:19 EST »

I don't think anyone will beat Alabama. I guess what we were told about the Bama dynasty being over was a little premature...again. Maybe Phyllis from Mulga was right. 
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2014, 01:50:39 EST »

Good luck Auburn, we're all counting on you.

Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2014, 02:09:33 EST »

In 2 weeks I will be the biggest Auburn fan on the planet. Much like UGA folks are UT fans this week.
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2014, 10:42:15 EST »

In 2 weeks I will be the biggest Auburn fan on the planet. Much like UGA folks are UT fans this week.

Yup.

Bammer should have lost to LSU.  If not for another collassal brain fart by Miles, they would have.

Go Auburn, Go East Champ, go first round opponent if it comes to that.

Satan won't have a month to study a single opponent and Kiffin is still the OC down there last time I checked. 

We will see. 

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Memphisvolunteer
Starter

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2014, 03:32:49 EST »

I don't think anyone will beat Alabama. I guess what we were told about the Bama dynasty being over was a little premature...again. Maybe Phyllis from Mulga was right. 

I am not show sure about that.  This isn't the same Bama as previous years.  They play great at  home but away from home they are a different team.  They should have lost at Arkansas and at LSU...but they didn't.  My wife (bama grad) went to the game last weekend and said Kiffin called a horrible game.  She said that if it wasn't for Sims running twice for first downs when it was 3rd and 10 in the second half, they would have lost.  Don't forget that state made it a game late.  It wouldn't surprise me that bama doesn't lose until the playoffs.  Oregon may slip through and win the national championship this year or I could see FSU's defense giving Bama fits or a rematch against Miss State could be interesting too.
73Volgrad
All-SEC

This is me on Liberty Island weekend before 9-11

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2014, 07:09:28 EST »

Bama did not lose to Arkansas or LSU for one reason alone. The incompetency of the SEC officials calling the game like the SEC office told them to. No one will ever be able to convince me the SEC office instructs the referees to give the higher ranked teams the majority of calls and to ignore obvious holds, pass interference, and late hits if the league favorite is behind.

Watch it. Both Bama and Mississippi State will win out so SEC can get two teams in final four. I bet you could not get that bet in Vegas. 
Memphisvolunteer
Starter

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2014, 07:56:42 EST »

No offense but that it isn't much of a bet. 

Miss State has Vandy this week and Ole Miss next week.  Ole Miss is without their best WR and actually only WR worth anything. 

Bama has Western Carolinda this week and the Iron Bowl.  Auburn won't come within 10 points of them.  After their loss to A&M, they folded.  You could tell against UGA.

Also UGA won't stand a chance against Bama in the SEC Championship game without a vertical passing game.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: