VTTW Board Index
May 15, 2024, 10:24:12 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Muschamp is truly disappointed  (Read 4530 times)
Creek Walker
« on: October 12, 2014, 03:19:34 EDT »

This is hilarious. Florida has won not one but TWO games this season on plays after the play clock had expired, and Muschamp is gonna whine about THIS, where officials clearly did the right thing? Karma sure hit home last night for ol' Boom.

http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/florida-football/lsu-florida-ending-2014/
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2014, 03:31:11 EDT »

Oh yeah, as if he really needs to call Steve Shaw for an "explanation".  He knows damn well that his players were stalling.   

Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2014, 03:35:48 EDT »

Don't worry though- Will pulled a page from Herban's playbook and bought off Treon Harris's accuser, so he'll be back next week to save their season.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2014, 03:37:22 EDT by Black Diamond Vol » Logged

Creek Walker
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2014, 03:38:51 EDT »

Don't worry though- Will pulled a page from Herban's playbook and bought off Treon Harris's accuser, so he'll be back next week to save their season.

Isn't it amazing how many crime victims in Gainesville have a sudden change of heart? 
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2014, 03:40:09 EDT »

Isn't it amazing how many crime victims in Gainesville have a sudden change of heart? 

And it's always immediately after Huntley Johnson gets involved.  But I'm sure that's just a coincidence.

Creek Walker
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2014, 03:49:50 EDT »

And it's always immediately after Huntley Johnson gets involved.  But I'm sure that's just a coincidence.

Now let's not get carried away. Huntley is just a good guy trying to help kids out. Just a really good guy.

http://deadspin.com/5291398/florida-gators-go-to-lawyer-has-some-issues-of-his-own
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2014, 08:59:21 EDT »

Fantastic.   

BDV, don't sweat it. I expect Florida to beat Vandy and Mizzou with or without Harris, and also EKU.  They should be favored against the OBC, and with Harris they might just pull it off.

But they are gonna get dawg-whipped by uga and annihilated by FSU.   They are currently 3-2, so that's enough to get them to a bowl, with or without Harris.

The only game I think he makes a difference in is vs. the OBC, which is the difference between 7-4 and 6-5.  That difference likely is just enough to save Muschump's job, so it's a good thing.   

Heck, I might donate a few bucks to Huntington myself....err, naw that's too sleazy.  But karma....

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2014, 09:04:33 EDT »

Fantastic.   

BDV, don't sweat it. I expect Florida to beat Vandy and Mizzou with or without Harris, and also EKU.  They should be favored against the OBC, and with Harris they might just pull it off.

But they are gonna get dawg-whipped by uga and annihilated by FSU.   They are currently 3-2, so that's enough to get them to a bowl, with or without Harris.

The only game I think he makes a difference in is vs. the OBC, which is the difference between 7-4 and 6-5.  That difference likely is just enough to save Muschump's job, so it's a good thing.   

Heck, I might donate a few bucks to Huntington myself....err, naw that's too sleazy.  But karma....

Right now, I agree they'll probably go 7-4.  But as we've seen before (including with this very UF team last year) when things start to go bad, sometimes a team will just pack it in.  When that happens, they're capable of losing to anybody.

BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2014, 11:38:49 EDT »

Right now, I agree they'll probably go 7-4.  But as we've seen before (including with this very UF team last year) when things start to go bad, sometimes a team will just pack it in.  When that happens, they're capable of losing to anybody.

Agree.  It's  a win win situation though.  Either Muschump is totally humiliated and run out of town on a rail, or he just barely hangs on and continues to suxes.  Either of those is fine with me.   

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2014, 02:06:33 EDT »

So glad we didn't end up with that crybaby.
InvestiGator
Walk-On

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2014, 11:49:32 EDT »

Third and 35 with the game on the line and we give up a 41 yard pass by a quarterback who can't throw. How you guys lost to us is mystifying.
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2014, 02:55:15 EDT »

Third and 35 with the game on the line and we give up a 41 yard pass by a quarterback who can't throw. How you guys lost to us is mystifying.

Easy....LSU has an offensive line.  Bammer and LSU both burned you guys deep, and we have the WR talent to do that.  But not the time....

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: