VTTW Board Index
May 17, 2024, 07:17:16 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I really hope Mîzzou wins this añd  (Read 4210 times)
Evol Knievol
In The Two Deep

View Profile
« on: September 09, 2012, 03:09:13 EDT »

I would not trade Bray for Murray.......he looks very average.
RIPLEYVOL
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2012, 04:05:36 EDT »

17-9  3rd....so far, so good!
RockinGrannyVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2012, 04:06:58 EDT »

Me thinks that UGA is once again OVER RATED!!!

BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2012, 05:10:04 EDT »

Murray sharpened up in the second half, but I'd still take Bray any day.

Go Tigers!

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
RockinGrannyVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2012, 03:56:57 EDT »

Well damn, they pulled it out.    Looked better in the 2nd half for sure....but I still think they are beatable and over rated!

Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2012, 04:12:48 EDT »

Well damn, they pulled it out.    Looked better in the 2nd half for sure....but I still think they are beatable and over rated!

Mizzou exploited UGA's depleted secondary for a few big plays.  If UGA were at full strength, that game never would have been in doubt.  I think they look like the class of the East right now.  That said, if our offensive playmakers stay healthy, I think we have at least a puncher's chance against everybody on our schedule- even bammer. 

Quasi EVol
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2012, 04:38:30 EDT »

How's that "old man football" workin' out for Sheldon? 

WoodstockVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2012, 04:40:57 EDT »

How's that "old man football" workin' out for Sheldon? 

Missou wrote checks their azzes couldn't cash. I hope Tennessee beats them in Knoxville

Lets go Braves,win the National League East!

LETS GO VOLS,KICK SEC A&& IN 2013!!!
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2012, 08:29:27 EDT »

Mizzou exploited UGA's depleted secondary for a few big plays.  If UGA were at full strength, that game never would have been in doubt.  I think they look like the class of the East right now.  That said, if our offensive playmakers stay healthy, I think we have at least a puncher's chance against everybody on our schedule- even bammer. 

They look like the class of the East due to their ridiculously easy schedule.  It's a complete joke.   Of course, they have nothing to do with Auburn being so weak, but.....

I agree that we have a shot at everyone on our schedule, but we'll know for sure in a week.

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2012, 12:22:17 EDT »

They look like the class of the East due to their ridiculously easy schedule.  It's a complete joke.   Of course, they have nothing to do with Auburn being so weak, but.....

I agree that we have a shot at everyone on our schedule, but we'll know for sure in a week.

Their schedule IS a joke.  It's beyond a joke- it's almost scandalous.  The fact that they get to avoid all the toughies in the West for the second year in a row should be investigated.  Once is a happy coincidence.  That schedule was put together years in advance.  But this year's schedule was released less than a year ago, and they get the same cakewalk again?  How the hell does that even happen?

That said, my observation has nothing to do with their schedule.  They look like the best team to me, plain and simple.

WoodstockVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2012, 12:24:12 EDT »

Their schedule IS a joke.  It's beyond a joke- it's almost scandalous.  The fact that they get to avoid all the toughies in the West for the second year in a row should be investigated.  Once is a happy coincidence.  That schedule was put together years in advance.  But this year's schedule was released less than a year ago, and they get the same cakewalk again?  How the hell does that even happen?

That said, my observation has nothing to do with their schedule.  They look like the best team to me, plain and simple.

I have a feeling South Carolina will upset them in Columbia

BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2012, 04:03:11 EDT »

I have a feeling South Carolina will upset them in Columbia

That could happen and uga would still probably win the East.  USC has to face LSU in baton rogue, and are unlikely IMO to get through the rest of the East schedule intact.  OTOH, Arkansas looks like an easier game for them.  They have a shot, but right now uga looks like a better team.

WoodstockVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2012, 04:06:32 EDT »

That could happen and uga would still probably win the East.  USC has to face LSU in baton rogue, and are unlikely IMO to get through the rest of the East schedule intact.  OTOH, Arkansas looks like an easier game for them.  They have a shot, but right now uga looks like a better team.

I'm thinking South Carolina goes 9-3 again. I think two of the losses will be to LSU and Clemson

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: