VTTW Board Index
June 03, 2024, 06:42:27 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Chattanooga at Tennessee, August 31, 2024, 12:45 p.m. ET, SEC Network. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: great read on Herman Lathers  (Read 1807 times)
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« on: April 26, 2012, 10:35:33 EDT »

Pumped to see this guy come fall.

http://espn.go.com/blog/sec/category/_/name/tennessee-volunteers
Inspector Vol
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2012, 12:23:07 EDT »

Wow. Did not know that. Hope he stays healthy. He deserves it if anyone does. 
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2012, 02:01:28 EDT »

I knew Herman was a great talent, one of our best defenders last year and important to the team, but this puts more of a spin on it and fills in a lot of details.

I agree with the author and some of the quotes in there...getting him back will be a tremendous boost to the team moralewise.

I am actually starting to get more interested in football again and I am even more optimistic at this point...but I am going to keep a tight lid on that.  Last year was just so bad.  I know we had tons of injuries, but even then I found the coaching atrocious at times. 

Flipping almost the entire staff might not be so bad.  Staff changes have worked in the past, so why not now?

But again...my expectations will remain low until proven otherwise.  We just have to wait and see.

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: