VTTW Board Index
June 03, 2024, 02:44:21 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Chattanooga at Tennessee, August 31, 2024, 12:45 p.m. ET, SEC Network. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Great.. Musberger is channeling his inner Cosell.. gonna be one of those nights  (Read 2891 times)
CornFromAJar
Special Teamer

View Profile
« on: January 07, 2014, 02:06:10 EST »

sheesh
droner
Heisman

The Internet's Finest Poster

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2014, 02:16:23 EST »

They're broadcasting it on about 6 different channels. On ESPN Classic, you can watch the game but only hear the stadium and sideline audio.
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2014, 02:32:10 EST »

They're broadcasting it on about 6 different channels. On ESPN Classic, you can watch the game but only hear the stadium and sideline audio.

Musberger is better than what is taking place on ESPN2.   
Creek Walker
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2014, 02:36:45 EST »

Musberger is better than what is taking place on ESPN2.   

Sadly, you're right. It's hard to believe anything could be worse than Mus, but that's a mess on ESPN2. 
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2014, 02:39:05 EST »

Sadly, you're right. It's hard to believe anything could be worse than Mus, but that's a mess on ESPN2. 

Since Vinnie mentioned it, I had to go check it out.  Who the hell are these clueless chicks?

droner
Heisman

The Internet's Finest Poster

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2014, 02:42:18 EST »

Since Vinnie mentioned it, I had to go check it out.  Who the hell are these clueless chicks?

I turned on ESPN2 when one of them walked on. They said something about her being a star of an ABC show. I can't believe that they're cross promoting a show during the BCSNCG. But then again, I guess I can.
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2014, 02:43:35 EST »

You mean the one in the skinny fitted man suit? 
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2014, 02:52:42 EST »

This is like a televised version of every football viewing party I've ever been to.  Everyone is dialed into the game except for one person, who's scarcely aware there's even a game going on but nonetheless just won't STFU, who you just wish would leave.

HerbTarlekVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2014, 03:50:49 EST »

I'm watching the game on ESPN News.  There are a bunch of current college coaches doing analysis as the plays are going on.  No Mussburger.  No Herbie.  Actually guys who know what they are seeing.  It's good stuff. 

Go Army - Beat Navy!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: