VTTW Board Index
May 17, 2024, 11:17:25 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dooley Gone - Official  (Read 2782 times)
Volengineer
In The Two Deep

View Profile
« on: November 18, 2012, 05:26:23 EST »

WoodstockVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2012, 05:27:19 EST »

So long to a no talent

Lets go Braves,win the National League East!

LETS GO VOLS,KICK SEC A&& IN 2013!!!
Volengineer
In The Two Deep

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2012, 05:27:44 EST »

http://www.wbir.com/news/article/242199/2/Volquest-Dooley-out-as-head-coach-press-conference-Sunday-afternoon

UT AD Dave Hart: "We very much appreciate the effort and energy that Derek Dooley and his staff have poured into our football program...
WoodstockVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2012, 05:29:46 EST »

http://www.wbir.com/news/article/242199/2/Volquest-Dooley-out-as-head-coach-press-conference-Sunday-afternoon

UT AD Dave Hart: "We very much appreciate the effort and energy that Derek Dooley and his staff have poured into our football program...

Lets go Braves,win the National League East!

LETS GO VOLS,KICK SEC A&& IN 2013!!!
Screaming Eagle Dad
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2012, 06:56:07 EST »

My opinion is that Derek Dooley did the best that he could do. He was handed a terrible situation with a depleted roster. I feel that he and the staff did a great job in the first half of most games that the Vols played but had great difficulty in making adjustments in the second half.
Dooley came in and embraced the Tennessee Volunteer traditions. I believe that he is a good man and honestly gave it his very best shot. For that I say thank you to Coach Dooley. I wish him, and his family, nothing but the very best of life in the future.
Inspector Vol
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2012, 07:12:28 EST »

My opinion is that Derek Dooley did the best that he could do. He was handed a terrible situation with a depleted roster. I feel that he and the staff did a great job in the first half of most games that the Vols played but had great difficulty in making adjustments in the second half.
Dooley came in and embraced the Tennessee Volunteer traditions. I believe that he is a good man and honestly gave it his very best shot. For that I say thank you to Coach Dooley. I wish him, and his family, nothing but the very best of life in the future.

Well said. I am glad he is gone, but well said.
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2012, 12:37:00 EST »

He didn't say Dooley did a good job, just that he appreciated the effort.  What do you expect him to say?  I think Dooley worked his arse off, was just in over his head, especially given the deep hole he started in.

your response leaves me   

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: